Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Patch for pc 1.2 to 1.2.1
1.2.1 mac

Fixed trigger bug.
Those experiencing flashes and blank screens its your settings not the game.
thanks,know you said, fixes trigger bug but presume this fixes the Alice in woods trigger? I haven't actually played yet, so glad to see fix out before I even had chance to play.

who is it im supposed to talk to to go further with mom/maria cant figure it out talked to everyone on the game
There really isn't a lot of content with Maria at moment, there is massage scenes, which are triggered by talking to her when she on sofa in evening, just after dinner.

next update plan is more Maria.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
thanks,know you said, fixes trigger bug but presume this fixes the Alice in woods trigger? I haven't actually played yet, so glad to see fix out before I even had chance to play.

There really isn't a lot of content with Maria at moment, there is massage scenes, which are triggered by talking to her when she on sofa in evening, just after dinner.

next update plan is more Maria.
Fixes all trigger bugs jogging, sharing route and mimi.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
is there day skip function? at least school time skip(9 to 16).
i have to find someone with lunch to finish the one day of school, mens too many clicks.

and i also wana know if there is any bad consequences whit swing.
i just stoped the game at the spot DON'T SHARE/SHARE ALICE.

is there will be any functions(MODs?) switch the status as swings(ON/OFF), IRIS/MAYO?
obviously, i don't wana restart the game to gain the unseen sence.
Someone posted a way to edit saves some pages back including swapping who you are dating

dandy1

May 6, 2017
I know i am an idiot, but how can i play this game in the new engine without starting completely at the beginning. I see people have left saves here, but i don't know how to use them. Any help would be appreciated.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Can't get the first time event to trigger. 45 days in realized I was missing it. Went back via save editor to when the guide said still not triggering

SicFran

May 7, 2017
I have to be doing something wrong or there is some sort of bug. Ive tired twice, so far I will end up on Tuesday (3rd tuesday on 1st try, 4th tuesday on 2nd), 9.00 at school and there is no action in any room. So far I am not sure what is the trigger for this bug tho.

If I move the time by editor, I can continue the game, until I get to another tuesday. Again, I can go to all rooms (it should be Gym or something, right?) but no room has any action in it. Also as I have not yet finished that given class, I cannot "Skip to 12." Any ideas?

Edit: It seems it was value: ProgressSport = 3. And there was nothing in Gym. Moved manually to 4 and "Gym" button appeared in pool.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This game is not bad. (in any case bettern then stuppid Big bro/Man of the house- realy hate their disgusting event system)

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Did there not use to be a money cheat or a money file for this game? Baiscly you could start the game with that file and you had tons of money already?

Edit: Can someone please upload a save file with money in it? For some reason, I can't change the saves files myself, it's just a bunch of jibberish when I open em in notepad, and I can't locate it in Roaming either. Really frustrating.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Did there not use to be a money cheat or a money file for this game? Baiscly you could start the game with that file and you had tons of money already?

Edit: Can someone please upload a save file with money in it? For some reason, I can't change the saves files myself, it's just a bunch of jibberish when I open em in notepad, and I can't locate it in Roaming either. Really frustrating.
You can use saveonline or the mod at the start of the page

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
I just dont get it. I could do it in previous versions. I could go in and alter the money and other stats in my save files of the game, by opening the save file via Notepad. But now for some reason I can't cahnge the stats, it's all nonsense. Seriously frustrating, because it does not make any sense at all why it would not work now :(

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Game question: I have started the running events with Mimi and Alice, though separate for now. How do I give Alice the sexy running stuff?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes