Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
well, you heard wrong mate, there were never an update with only old content, 1.0 had new scenes, 1.1 had new scenes, and 1.2 has new scenes. Also don't speak about facts when you don't got yours straight
Not entirely accurate . There was an update before the remake was announced. It was his attempt of fixing the old engine. He charged for it and it had no content added at all. Shortly afterwards he announced next version would be free then he would remake the game.
No clue if anyone got refunds. But the link was deleted within an hour due to the backlash. To be fair to the dev hes made up for it. Update before remake and first version of remake were available for free

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Also to clarify ntr is avoidable and is not at the top of the list of content being added. It was at the request of supporters. And it has already been stated other content will be a higher priority. Blame my wife she hounded him for ages about ntr.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He did it off of his own back. Many decided not to freeze pledges. From what i understand those who stopped supporting him due to everytime game was delayed or things had to be changed game was released for free and people told to freeze pledges. I never understood why people would blast a dev for releasing for free but then would blast about delays etc.
Granted he has gone quiet in the past and does not engage as often as one would like. But on the whole i have zero complaints atm. Before the remake i had alot of complaints mainly at his refusel to accept help
what i heard was that some of the high tiers stoped supporting him cause of not agreeing to the "remake" idea of him and waiting months for the same old content (considering that you said he did not charge money then i also dont understand why leave at all if ur not paying.:unsure:)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
what i heard was that some of the high tiers stoped supporting him cause of not agreeing to the "remake" idea of him and waiting months for the same old content (considering that you said he did not charge money then i also dont understand why leave at all if ur not paying.:unsure:)
I was one of the people angry at remake but did not pull pledge. I thought about it until he stated about it being free. I think the issue was that so many people including me had offered free help to fix the old engine and people thought that was a better option than a remake. I have to say dispite the time it took remake is better than the way it was before

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
When I am starting the game the games hangs. I am attaching the screen image for you? Please look into it and let me know if you are able to find out the cause of the error.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
When I am starting the game the games hangs. I am attaching the screen image for you? Please look into it and let me know if you are able to find out the cause of the error.
Thats normal. Could take upto 5 minutes to load if its first time running this game on your machine. Also click the mouse as mine got stuck and wouldnt advance without clicking mouse

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I get a blank white screen when I try to enter the school, and the game freezes. Anyone else?
What graphics quality and resolution are you running the game at? Most of the school bugs are tied to graphics quality settings and resolution.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
So, slight problem. I keep getting this error message when I try opening the game. Any ideas?
And before you ask, I haven't patched the game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damnit we still cant bang the aunt yet ? Also the sleepover event hasnt been fixed like it was in the old engine ? meaning repeatable with different outcomes rather than just watching the Ako x Alice scene...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes