Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Its been 2 years since he did a game,I've actually emailed him in 2020 he said news soon...WHEN THOU!

Dec 11, 2020
For those who are interested, I took the liberty of decensoring all censored events in this game I could find. The decensoring was done with machine learning, more specifically with Hent-AI and DeepCreamPy. It's by no means perfect but it's passable at best and, imho, an improvement over mosaic. Some events are not included because they were already decensored.
Just copy Pictures folder into Main Folder/Graphics and say yes when it asks if you want to overwrite.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hmm, freeze and crash after hearing a sound, should be there something that there's not?

EDIT:
Ar.. not sure how but decrypt fixed the work (the error still appear but it will not cause the crash)

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm trying to find the painter he was showing up here at the lake but he's not showing up I'm following the walkthrough Which says he would be here
Screenshot_20210916-145230.png

Tentacle_Monster

Oct 21, 2019
"Aerith cannot be simply raised with a Phoenix Down" etc. For whatever reason JP devs tend to be pretty terrible at not breaking suspension of disbelief when it comes to Gameplay And Story Segregation... ┐( ˘_˘)┌
If you want her back (Aerith) - you can just look on ebay for an original PS1 Gameshark. It's just as good as Phoenix Down. ALSO on an awesome note, the materia that falls from her hair is in the game's code "White Materia" and can also be used and equipped as normal via GameShark. (hell you can even have Sephiroth as a party member permanently.)

Long story short - everyone is saying we need a GameShark for hentai games. (and then the art and editing team to create all the content for the alternate paths that opens up in all the H-games we play.) :p So we'll develop an H-game-Shark and get a new Patreon to fund all the artists we need.

Mahou sama

Aug 2, 2021
How do i use the decensor patch?The game asked .dll file and rtp when i tried to play the game first and then after i did that i can see the files of this game in the program folder where the rtp is installed.But the pictures folder was empty.But i can still play the game will all images.But i dont know where to put the decensored images.The game file doesnt have any folder too just the audio folder.Anyone know how i can change this?

Tentacle_Monster

Oct 21, 2019
How do i use the decensor patch?The game asked .dll file and rtp when i tried to play the game first and then after i did that i can see the files of this game in the program folder where the rtp is installed.But the pictures folder was empty.But i can still play the game will all images.But i dont know where to put the decensored images.The game file doesnt have any folder too just the audio folder.Anyone know how i can change this?
You have to "Unpack" the game - using an rpg maker file decryptor tool to get the populated version of the image folders to show up.

Then once unpacked you can add the less censored images to the folder and choose to replace or overwrite the originals.

Reactions: Mahou sama

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to make Ellen take her clothes off? in the clothing option I can select the different clothes but it won't let me remove them xd

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I'm looking for the crocodile or alligator or whatever it's called.
The walkthrough says something along the lines of "above the Farmfield, in the 2nd cave".
I mean, what? I've only found two caves past the farm, one leading to the plains and the other housing the golden beetle.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Ahhh after all these years his web page closed...well this sucks,was hoping that he would return one day.
wow how sad the art was very good, there was hardly anything similar to it

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Well I've been e-mailing him since 2019 in my last e-mail he gave me his site for future updates

The Scalegardens site:
I think I played at least 3 games with art similar to his/hers I remember one was a redhead and the other was white hair or brown

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes