Jul 21, 2019
Is anyone does have all save files to go to every missions in this game and also unlocked save data for all of her gallery in collection parts of system game? I cannot continue and not success at getting through on this mission to speak with thief. the game crashed itself. ive had already shown you guys the proof i cannot move on, what should i do?? i love this game and want to play more. i didnt want to playing the game at 1/4 story progress.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Lovely Candidate, maybe your copy of the game was corrupted? Have you tried downloading it again? Because with your save my game does not crash.
here, save file just after first talking with thief

Reactions: Lovely Candidate
Jul 21, 2019
Lovely Candidate, maybe your copy of the game was corrupted? Have you tried downloading it again? Because with your save my game does not crash.
here, save file just after first talking with thief
Impresso, greetings to you. I would try to redownload again later or soon when im free but thanks anyway you let yourself continuing the game. It already has been fixed when i added to my save slot file game. i continued from the previous save file game and retry from where i had the crashed site or bug you may say. the story continually processing game with no crashed after i had your saved file. its very helpful to me. I may guess using cheat on this game could cause bugs. i was only using cheat to increasing money nothing else suppose not bring any harm or problem on the game. perhaps yes perhaps not. the game has no shown any crashes after im playing it using your save data and then save the game later, but i try to continue the previous game and its suddenly no more crashed after talking with thief in the jail. it works good to me now. i may thank you for helping me out this hardest situation in my life. you have my big thanks.

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I like that game, but I couldn't play with censorship, so I`ve just made an uncensored version. If anyone else needs it, an archive with a "Pictures" folder is here: SoG_Pictures.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing work!
I took your files and made a non pubic hair version of them.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2021
Please i have a problem. It says that file Audio/BMG/045-Positive03 is missing. I can't play the game. Please guys can you send me this file. This game seems very intresting. Thank you

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Can anyone help out? I'm stuck at the part where the kid askes you to catch the Golden Beetle but when I try to fight it, each time I hit it, it takes no damage.

Just wondering if there is a specific way to catch it as it does not seem to be possible to kill.

Would be really grateful if anyone could shed some light, thanks :)

Dec 27, 2021
Can anyone help out? I'm stuck at the part where the kid askes you to catch the Golden Beetle but when I try to fight it, each time I hit it, it takes no damage.

Just wondering if there is a specific way to catch it as it does not seem to be possible to kill.

Would be really grateful if anyone could shed some light, thanks :)
I am playin the game rn and i am at the start so maybe you have to level up or buy best items?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes