Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
I might be doing something wrong, but does anyone know where Killer Bee is? I've been to the area where you get the Honey, but no Boss Bee in sight. Just a bunch of lvl 15 bees and a single lvl 18 bee.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I loved the fight mechanics on this one. I just wish they had similar mechanics for its h-content.

Reactions: Amar96

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game battle system is super hard, It's almost impossible to clear the game without maximizing the level to 25 and getting the best equipment

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Not complaining, just trying to understand the story a little.

1. is this game like just straight through you get corrupted, and can't do much about it?

2. What I am trying to ask is can you just be a slutty as you want and it makes no difference, or do you need to be real cautious to get the good end, or does it even have multiple ending's?

Reactions: Aazkaal

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This game battle system is super hard, It's almost impossible to clear the game without maximizing the level to 25 and getting the best equipment
I mostly agree with that, for and H-game it is just a bit over the top in many of the battles. <<< To me anyway

I mean I enjoy a story in H-games, and some reasonably hard spot's with a few puzzles and all, but I don't need my H-games to be to over powering as in having to knock my self out grinding to high level to beat, and I don't need a really bothersome and testy to use battle system.

( Not that this battle system is bad or anything. It could use a Guard though to allow getting beat on a bit when you want to lose, or did I miss that, and maybe it actually has one? )

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Well I can't get text to show up. I downloaded all the runtimes for RP Maker, I run with Japanese both as an admin and not with applocale. I downloaded RGSS102e.dll from Google. No dice, weird since Rhode's Fortress and all my other games work. I imagine it's a font thing. Something similar happened with Curse of Pleasure and I had to download a font to fix it.

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Ellen can fight with Pleisassaur , but can not shake off some random lewd guy, interesting

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Ellen can fight with Pleisassaur , but can not shake off some random lewd guy, interesting
"Aerith cannot be simply raised with a Phoenix Down" etc. For whatever reason JP devs tend to be pretty terrible at not breaking suspension of disbelief when it comes to Gameplay And Story Segregation... ┐( ˘_˘)┌

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
"Aerith cannot be simply raised with a Phoenix Down" etc. For whatever reason JP devs tend to be pretty terrible at not breaking suspension of disbelief when it comes to Gameplay And Story Segregation... ┐( ˘_˘)┌
JP devs also tend to make the most fun games. Not a coincidence.

Amar96

Nov 2, 2019
The battle system it's a drag. Needs some good tutorial. The art it's passable. Not a huge fan of the 60's style hentai. The rest it's ok. Feels more like a miniclip then a rpgmaker

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
I downloaded the locale emulator as well as changed my system locale to Japanese just in case but I still get the 102.DLL cannot be found error and if i changed the it to 104E.DLL it says the same thing but 4 instead of 2. Any ideas? Thank you.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I want to contribute to this community, so here you're a small graphics patch. It just increases bust size of Ellen when she leans to the front :love:, and add much bigger milk tanks and uncensored graphics and other stuff to the best scene of the game (at least for me) which is EV019 :). Here you are the link:

Just unzip the contents of the file to the main installation folder and overwrite.

Regards and feel free to change or distribute.
Link off

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Says RGSS102E.dll could not be found even though its right there in the folder along with the game

nvm I see I only have RGSS102J.dll not E
where do I get the J file

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes