Remi187

Mar 2, 2020
Anyone has any more suggestion for games like this?
I just finished it last week, previously finished Rhode's fortress, currently playing Curse of pleasure, but there's barely any other corruption games out there.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone has any more suggestion for games like this?
I just finished it last week, previously finished Rhode's fortress, currently playing Curse of pleasure, but there's barely any other corruption games out there.
I consider Sangeki of Gear and Rhode's Fortress top tier best games. It is easy to find something similar, but hard to find something as good.

I can suggest:
Succulence
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Liz - The Tower and the Grimoire
Public Defense Corp
Civilian Justice League
Princess Sacrifice - Adventure of Feena
Crimson Colosseum
Magical Girl Celesponia
Ambrosia
Lilitales
Anthesis

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I consider Sangeki of Gear and Rhode's Fortress top tier best games. It is easy to find something similar, but hard to find something as good.

I can suggest:
Succulence
Public Defense Corp
Civilian Justice League
Crimson Colosseum
Magical Girl Celesponia
Ambrosia
Lilitales
Anthesis
That is an excellent list of games except I was absolutely repulsed by Princess Sacrifice. The MC girl is just so tiny and vulnerable and the game treats her very sadistically. I stopped playing part way through just because I felt more sadness and pity for her than I found it erotic.

Reactions: teraexbf

Remi187

Mar 2, 2020

I can suggest:
Succulence
Public Defense Corp
Civilian Justice League
Crimson Colosseum
Magical Girl Celesponia
Ambrosia
Lilitales
Anthesis
Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time and provide this! I really appreciate it, saving it and i'll go down that list.
Dude thanks so much!

Reactions: DrDerpington

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
1705370826799.png

not sure if the no text problem is fixed here, so I came with the ulmf solution and de dll missed link:

DevilRabbit

Mar 19, 2019
This game just crashes on opening - not sure what the issue is.

Any ideas?

I'm Japanese locale, I have all the right RTPs and I can play other games from ScaleGarden no problem.

Jul 12, 2022
I like that game, but I couldn't play with censorship, so I`ve just made an uncensored version. If anyone else needs it, an archive with a "Pictures" folder is here: SoG_Pictures.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

already putched game version:

Sorry for asking where i need to put this folder after extract

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time and provide this! I really appreciate it, saving it and i'll go down that list.
Dude thanks so much!
All of those games recommended by him are fantastic (other than Princess Sacrifice and 2 I haven't played), adding some more to the list (not necessarily in order):
Some other games I have heard a great deal about (but not played yet):
A little-bit of low-tier games but still good:
Or else you can try this filtered list (which you will have to filter yourself further).

Other than these, if you find a game good, then go to their creator's page on DLSite and play the games by the same creator. I absolutely adore , and (even tho I have only played 2 games of all of them).

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That is an excellent list of games except I was absolutely repulsed by Princess Sacrifice. The MC girl is just so tiny and vulnerable and the game treats her very sadistically. I stopped playing part way through just because I felt more sadness and pity for her than I found it erotic.
Dude thanks so much!
All of those games recommended by him are fantastic (other than Princess Sacrifice and 2 I haven't played), adding some more to the list (not necessarily in order):
Some other games I have heard a great deal about (but not played yet):
A little-bit of low-tier games but still good:
Or else you can try this filtered list (which you will have to filter yourself further).

Other than these, if you find a game good, then go to their creator's page on DLSite and play the games by the same creator. I absolutely adore , and (even tho I have only played 2 games of all of them).
There is another great game, I have to mention. It is pretty new and I hope you have noticed it... but in case you missed it: Princess of Zeven.
I consider it one of the best corruption game. But it has a lot of fighting against monsters, so if you dont mind, then it is perfect.

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
There is another great game, I have to mention. It is pretty new and I hope you have noticed it... but in case you missed it: Princess of Zeven.
I consider it one of the best corruption game. But it has a lot of fighting against monsters, so if you dont mind, then it is perfect.
Yeah it is a game by , developer of Grace of the Labyrinth Town as I have mentioned above. But Grace of the Labyrinth Town is still miles better than Zeven.
Also Princess of Zeven is not new, it was released in 2018 :ROFLMAO: It is the game before GotLT.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Also Princess of Zeven is not new, it was released in 2018 :ROFLMAO: It is the game before GotLT.
The original version of Princess of Zeven had crappy MTL translation. Many people considered it "unplayable garbage" translation.
Kagura games completely remade the translation. And they also made uncensored version (no mosaics over genitals). Now is the good time to play it.

PS: Yes, I agree, Grace of the Labyrinth Town is good.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes