DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, I have done it all, but it's still not working, I am still facing the same problem.
That's Locale Emulator. It doesnt work for some games.
That's why you should change System Locale directly. They are 2 different things. After you do that, the game will start working.

How you should change system locale? Google "how to change system locale to japanese windows 10" (or windows 11 if you have that)

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
That's Locale Emulator. It doesnt work for some games.
That's why you should change System Locale directly. They are 2 different things. After you do that, the game will start working.

How you should change system locale? Google "how to change system locale to japanese windows 10" (or windows 11 if you have that)
salesman91
might be a name encoding issue more like. Extract the game archive with japanese name encoding selected. Locale emulator hasn't failed me 99.9% of the time lol. Just check all runtime libraries, drivers, java, c runtime etc. I've only had similar issues in the case of name encoding errors.

Other alternative is to try to play the game archive in the shortest path possible, like directly on C:\Game

Use winrar to extract with (I think control + E was the shortcut? not sure) or just look for name encoding and select japanese in the drop down menus (google for help)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
salesman91
might be a name encoding issue more like. Extract the game archive with japanese name encoding selected. Locale emulator hasn't failed me 99.9% of the time lol. Just check all runtime libraries, drivers, java, c runtime etc. I've only had similar issues in the case of name encoding errors.

Use winrar to extract with (I think control + E was the shortcut? not sure) or just look for name encoding and select japanese in the drop down menus (google for help)
If you switch System Locale to japanese, then files will get correctly extracted and there wont be any name enconding issue.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
salesman91
It might be a name encoding issue more like. Extract the game archive with the Japanese name encoding selected. The locale emulator hasn't failed me 99.9% of the time lol. Just check all runtime libraries, drivers, java, c runtime, etc. I've only had similar issues in the case of name encoding errors.

Another alternative is to try to play the game archive in the shortest path possible, like directly on C:\Game

Use Winrar to extract with (I think control + E was the shortcut? not sure) or look for name encoding and select Japanese in the drop-down menus (google for help)
I have tried it all, forget about it, I am a lost cause. I have played this kind of game before, so I was already aware of these methods. It worked on many games, but this one is an exception. I am just frustrated because I don't know what the problem is. If there was some kind of error, I could have done something, but I am not sure how to debug this one.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I have tried it all, forget about it, I am a lost cause. I have played this kind of game before, so I was already aware of these methods. It worked on many games, but this one is an exception. I am just frustrated because I don't know what the problem is. If there was some kind of error, I could have done something, but I am not sure how to debug this one.
I have told you the solution. But you have chosen to ignore it and you didnt do it.

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Sangeki Of Gear [Uncensored]
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

Tropxe

Nov 23, 2021
So I got a quest from a woman in the village to bring her a squid tentacle. I did that and she immediately vanished into thin air and I got no reward. Does anyone remember what's meant to happen? Did I miss a good item? Or maybe the quest is just glitched for everyone?

Also in the guide that was posted in this thread, one part says:
Before we start; confirmed GOR scenes
- Goblin horde, lose to it to get a scene, you can challenge him again, but once you beat him, you lose the chance to revisit the scene.
- Red Ogre - In a cave that has human skeleton (End game enemy). Again, win = no scene replay
- Ancient Treeman - Looks similiar to normal treeman, but they spawn only in one specific area
- Cultist before the final area
By the "Ancient Treeman" does he mean the treant boss that you get the quest item from? Or are these respawning enemies you can find somewhere? 'Cause I can't find them anywhere and if it's the boss I've already killed it.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
i hate when people make games but dont give you any options for annoying stuff like MUSIC
wish there was a way to kill it other then using volume mixer ...i like normal game sound but the fucking music seriously needs to go
It is really old game, almost 15 years. And it is done in the oldest version of RPG Maker game engine. That oldest version (VX) had a lot of hardcoded stuff that are really hard to change.
Newer versions of RPG Maker (VX Ace, MV, MZ) are better and developers have much higher degree of freedom and they can change almost everything easily.

Reactions: str8up

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Hmm, freeze and crash after hearing a sound, should be there something that there's not?

EDIT:
Ar.. not sure how but decrypt fixed the work (the error still appear but it will not cause the crash)
I just ran into this exact problem. Did you find a solution?

Please let me know if you did. I'd appreciate it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
...and I literally don't know how to do that, which is why I asked for help. I don't appreciate the condescension.
should do, I don't exactly remember tho the engine (I know is rpgm but what version), post the icon.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Heart of the hydra: you have to kill the hydra. You find her in the demon forest. Keep going north in the kirin forest, pass the cave with goblins, then take east, you find the second hut (can teleport direct here with the magic signs). Take east again, then go north some times. You find the hydra in the center of a map, in a small island, passing a bridge. - , I can't find this center of a map in a small island please help
The Hydra is actually in the Swamp and you need to go West, not East, to get there...and keep going North until you get to the Swamp.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Where can i find the hydra. I have aldready gone past the mammoth to the red goblin cave but couldnt see it anywhere
Your question is months old so you may have already done this, but the Hydra is in the Swamp (the walkthrough is a huge help for many things but got this one wrong). I think I got there by getting to the Hut then going west and north until I got to the Swamp.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes