• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2622128
Then I searched and downloaded the RGSS102E.dll but it shows me this error... Does anyone knows how to fix this?
Maybe you didn't download the correct file?
Try downloading the game from another file host.
My file's named RGSS102J so i don't know what the issue is exactly.
try deleting the other one and replace it with the attached file.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
"As things turn out to be you're the only hot young bombshell in the town and everyone eventually want to have his way with you."

Yep, ignoring the wives and ladies around town. Go bang the said hot chick and turn her into cum slut.
Imagine those "ugly ladies" preparing scissors to "make" sure they can't do that when they got home after a session.
Made you wonder why they get married in the first place.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I hope that, some day, this game is released in a format that Linux can run. It plays other RPGM games flawlesdsly, but not this one.

Me and some other Linux users are still trying to find a solution for this issue, but so far, we don't even have a hypothesis yet.

any help will greatly be appreciated.

Reactions: RealF
Feb 10, 2022
Are there any other games similar like this? Like this artstyle and the option to change clothes? I've played Rhode's fortress, breath of ice and fire and also Curse of pleasure btw

tuffdude

Jan 1, 2018
Are there any other games similar like this? Like this artstyle and the option to change clothes? I've played Rhode's fortress, breath of ice and fire and also Curse of pleasure btw
the sarah of rotation cut games have a similar feel, although a very different art style

traitothat6

May 2, 2021
I extract the file download from "mega" link, the game folder only include this: 1690922228408.png
content of game.ini
1690922253785.png
and when i click game.exe...
there is a black window show up but then the game shut down right away after that, What should I do

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
Where can i find the hydra. I have aldready gone past the mammoth to the red goblin cave but couldnt see it anywhere

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I love this for the corruption and exhibition.. I do understand it's linear, but I don't understand why ppl seem to hate the game.. I combat isn't difficult after you understand it, and the MC is drawn very pretty/cute

but, maybe it's cuz I love exhibition so much that I can't understand, so I'm blinded by my love for that fetish lol IDK :cool:

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I extract the file download from "mega" link, the game folder only include this: View attachment 2818090
content of game.ini
View attachment 2818093
there is a black window show up but then the game shut down right away after that, What should I do
I am having exactly the same issue. I tried the following:

1. Use Emulator to Run as Japanese (Admin and normal)
  2. Installed RPG Maker XP Run Time Package
  3. Installed RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package

There are no errors, it just opens and closes.
I have Windows 10m pro 64 Bit OS

Is anyone for a rescue?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I extract the file download from "mega" link, the game folder only include this: View attachment 2818090
content of game.ini
View attachment 2818093
I am having exactly the same issue. I tried the following:

There are no errors, it just opens and closes.
I have Windows 10m pro 64 Bit OS

Is anyone for a rescue?
Did you install RPG Maker VX RTP ? If yes, then... Switch System locale to japanese.

How? Google "how to switch system locale Windows 10" (or Windows 11 if you have that)

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there actual exhibitionism (indecnt clothes in public places) ? Pictures tend to make me believe it's just sex and rape :confused:
Yes. There is a lot of exhibitionism and voyeur scenes.

is there any decensored patch with ELLEN shaved ?
large picture will be nice! (960*720)
Yes. Some guy uploaded decensored patch with no pubes. Search for "no pubes" at top of page.

• Love
Reactions: Armelle69

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Did you install RPG Maker VX RTP? If yes, then... Switch System locale to Japanese.

How? Google "how to switch system locale Windows 10" (or Windows 11 if you have that)
Yes, I have done it all, but it's still not working, I am still facing the same problem.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I tried the following:
Yes, I have done it all, but it's still not working, I am still facing the same problem.
Where did you switch system locale?
On your previous post I can see you only tried to use Emulator (that is different thing than system locale).

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes