• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Game seems to be pretty broken, I believe the missing file your referring to is OP_夜明け, OP meaning the opening theme tune and I think 夜明け is called breaking dawn. I was able to get past this error by copying one of the other ogg files and renaming it to "OP_夜明け.ogg". This works but a few seconds later you get the same error about another missing file and so on and so forth. I've tried downloading 3 other copies of the game from other sources and get the same results. I think it's do do with the game requiring the RPGMaker RTP redistributable, could be the redistributable uses different files sets for different localisations.
Ok, i managed to overcome this problem! It's broken only if you extract everything with your current language, unfortunately! Right now i tried with changing my language in Japanese, then extract everything with 7-zip, then changing once again in italian (my language of course, yours is probably - i think - american/english) and then the files are still with their original japanese names! c:
Right now i'm over the first error about the BGM, into the game.

Reactions: ponyguy

random1

May 26, 2017
Ok, i managed to overcome this problem! It's broken only if you extract everything with your current language, unfortunately! Right now i tried with changing my language in Japanese, then extract everything with 7-zip, then changing once again in italian (my language of course, yours is probably - i think - american/english) and then the files are still with their original japanese names! c:
Right now i'm over the first error about the BGM, into the game.
Cool must try that then, never thought about switching locales with RPGMaker games before. For furture reference if you changed your locales manually you could get "Locale Emulator", it has a context menu option that allows you to set a list of your prefered languages and then run software and packages from that list of your chosing. Saves you having to manualy switch back and forth and keeps the localisation change confined to the program you opened.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Cool must try that then, never thought about switching locales with RPGMaker games before. For furture reference if you changed your locales manually you could get "Locale Emulator", it has a context menu option that allows you to set a list of your prefered languages and then run software and packages from that list of your chosing. Saves you having to manualy switch back and forth and keeps the localisation change confined to the program you opened.
Thanks for the tip, but i already knew that! I already tried with that program and even with applocale, but in the end none of them worked (at least for me, i don't know for the others lol). Then i decided to give one last try in this way and everything worked out c:

Reactions: random1 and ponyguy

random1

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the tip, but i already knew that! I already tried with that program and even with applocale, but in the end none of them worked (at least for me, i don't know for the others lol). Then i decided to give one last try in this way and everything worked out c:
Yup for some reason I thought it could be emulated but seems only exes can be emulated, had to manually switch it.

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
is the game incomplete or something because there a few scenes that can't be display, like talk to the man stand next to the sign in the slums choose the second option and then error.
please reply can anybody help!:cryingface::cryingface::':)'(

Conejoon

Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 1342

Overview:
After the death of her parents, young Erunelle has inherited their debts.
She'll find herself in the worst situations.
Punishment sex for shoplifting, loli retrogression by drug,
part-time brothel work, interspecie sex with orc/cyclops/slime,
bukkake as a barmaid, "eroma" therapy massage, slum f*ck,
assault in one's sleep and more...

Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher:
Translation:
Shop:
Platform: PC / Windows (RPGMaker VX)
Version: Final 1.5.1 DLC
Language: English
File Size: 600MB
Genre: RPG, Drugs, Alchemy, Female Protagonist, Multiple Costumes, Rape, Bestiality, Monster Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Creampie, Groupsex, Age Regression...

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walktrough:

Changelog:

Download:

View attachment 1343 View attachment 1344 View attachment 1345

Leave a Like
I can't access the MEGA link

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Good looking game, but i beat the shit out of those slum thugs and it still counted as a loss. I cheated (cheat method: lotsa money, lotsa powerups, godlike character), yeah, but it was in range of possible outcome the devs allowed as an option.
The powerups were right there...i used them and made Rune the single most powerful character in the damn game and the event still counts as a loss...

I may be complaining to the wrong crowd, but giving someone the ability to overcome an obstacle and then ignore it in order to force a fixed outcome is just... plain bad.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
if i would ask for a version 1.6 Save file make me a bad person? Please :i <3

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes