RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well like the game so far, haven't finished a run through yet, but so far my biggest peeve is that you can not beat the crap out of the thugs in the slums. I was bored and decided to test out possibilities....so with the help of a save edit i got my stats OP like crazy and fought I barely lost a quarter of health defeated the three initial and still she says she could't fight them and ran to be caught oO even though they lost they still won LOL

Reactions: rin-aid

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Well like the game so far, haven't finished a run through yet, but so far my biggest peeve is that you can not beat the crap out of the thugs in the slums. I was bored and decided to test out possibilities....so with the help of a save edit i got my stats OP like crazy and fought I barely lost a quarter of health defeated the three initial and still she says she could't fight them and ran to be caught oO even though they lost they still won LOL
Thank you for that. I wanted to beat the crap out of them myself.

Reactions: Deathdawg

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hi everybody, I've got a bug and it broke my save ... I've became invisible while I was in the scene recollection. Since then I cannot see my sprites ! I've change my clothes, watched a scene, even got gropped (the grope sprite disapeard too) but nothing work. My old saves are working good but it's 1 hour a gameplay ...

Do you happen to know a cure ? :p

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
@kingscard I wish I knew. I would just save that onto a unused save space (or one I don't need) and see what happens after reloading. If that was done and nothing changed... :frown: there goes an hour's worth of work (the pain is felt).

@Bloo I never did thank you for the upload. My saves are still good, but yours shall be my back up.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Pfft. Trying to beat a hentai in a hentai game. What madness is this? You can't win. They have turf advantage. XD

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Well like the game so far, haven't finished a run through yet, but so far my biggest peeve is that you can not beat the crap out of the thugs in the slums.
Their is an old saying from Dungeon and Dragons for the Dungeon Master; Never give it stats, if you give it stats the players will kill it.

The unwinnable battle is a clunky mechanic to reach a narrative outcome but at least it's generally consistent. Just think of it like this, in Fallout 3 at one point someone uses a mind altering gas on you to capture your character. I was in a fully sealed NBC protected power armor suit when that happened. Would you rather someone sneaked up behind your character and knocked Rune out? The same Rune that beat an ogre with a single hit, (NG+ with the Potato Masher) without giving you even a chance to fight?

Has anyone found out how to get the other two endings?
The three endings are the virgin run, the normal run, and the professional prostitute. I can't recall the exact unlock conditions.

Reactions: ponyguy and rin-aid

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
The three endings are the virgin run, the normal run, and the professional prostitute. I can't recall the exact unlock conditions.
Ok. So the virgin run sound like you just win the game without having any sex/keep your virginity. I have completed the normal run so how do you get the last one?

Reactions: ponyguy

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Their is an old saying from Dungeon and Dragons for the Dungeon Master; Never give it stats, if you give it stats the players will kill it.

The unwinnable battle is a clunky mechanic to reach a narrative outcome but at least it's generally consistent. Just think of it like this, in Fallout 3 at one point someone uses a mind altering gas on you to capture your character. I was in a fully sealed NBC protected power armor suit when that happened. Would you rather someone sneaked up behind your character and knocked Rune out? The same Rune that beat an ogre with a single hit, (NG+ with the Potato Masher) without giving you even a chance to fight?

I know as said was a peeve, just felt that it was worth mentioning in case anyone was curious as I was if it even had something to aspire to be able to do ;)

Reactions: xort and ponyguy

PolarTiger

Sep 10, 2017
Everytime i try to open the game it says me "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" and then closes, help pls, what can i do?

ocealuminosa

Oct 6, 2017
Everytime i try to open the game it says me "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" and then closes, help pls, what can i do?
RTPs are packages of files/assets that are commonly used in RPG maker games. You can search on google "rpg vx ace rtp download" and you can find a link to download the RTP (such as the one on the tkool website). Install it, and you should be able to play the game afterwards.

Ch01ce

Jun 28, 2017
How do you get the beast vitality. Haven't been able to figure out if its a drop or not

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I meant the recipe. Haven't been able to find it
Been a while since I last played but I think it's either obtainable from the shop under the grave hidden passage or the guy selling in the slum. If neither then it's most likely from one of the side quests.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes