RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Okay so there is a new version updated on 21/4 ver 1.43 so 1.3 might not be the final version since they are updating the content

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Okay so there is a new version updated on 21/4 ver 1.43 so 1.3 might not be the final version since they are updating the content
It's DLC/Expansions, the main content is there, you can play from beginning to the end.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's an old post, but maybe it will be useful to you.
Next time you have trouble try BANDIZIP. It has built in Unicode support. Just click on Code page and choose language.
Yo! Thanks a lot, dude! I often have trouble extracting Japanese files, and changing my locale to Japanese and back is a hassle. This worked like a charm. Much appreciated.

Reactions: 8mes

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
So I ran a virgin run for this game, link at the bottom, real fast notes:
If you go to the pot in the far right room and lift it up, it unlocks every H-scene, or you can experience them on your own. Also, I did do a quest to allow Rune to strip and talk to everyone naked, if you are corrupt enough and want to build up to the H-scenes, then just un-equip your items when you are ready and have built up enough corruption.

Reactions: Rain01 and ponyguy

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Ah, well Rune is leveled up enough to beat the game. Go to the ancient ruins to the south, then go to the last one called Inner, and shazam, ftw. The last boss is a dragon, so equip all the elemental null items.

Reactions: ponyguy

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I just recently started playing this game (from another site, not f95). It's really amazing how good RPGMaker can be if done by a professional studio. That's not to say that there aren't patreon RPGMaker games that I don't like (ICStories, UrbanXLife, Vitamin+, and some others), but I'm blown away by the difference between those and Rune.

Are there other recommended professionally-developed (ie. Japanese and translated to English) RPGMaker H-games that folks recommend?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I just recently started playing this game (from another site, not f95). It's really amazing how good RPGMaker can be if done by a professional studio. That's not to say that there aren't patreon RPGMaker games that I don't like (ICStories, UrbanXLife, Vitamin+, and some others), but I'm blown away by the difference between those and Rune.

Are there other recommended professionally-developed (ie. Japanese and translated to English) RPGMaker H-games that folks recommend?
You're really missing out, this is the most up to date version outside of purchasing it from the DL site (which adds and fixs some stuff?)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Link to "mega" is not, then, the file hosted over nya.is is not available anymore.

Or at last :
500 Internal Server Error

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes