RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
Can not open the file "C: \ Users \ ***** \ Downloads \ nkfhbx.rar" as archive

KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017
I also getting the same problem with a blank page when clicking the link, though I also get a blank page when just trying to go to nyaa.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The link says Mega, but it sends you to nya. Something's obviously gone wrong.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I must have forgotten to set the "MEGA" to "Nya" when it was updated.
We had no way to tell when the cat site would run out of milk. :(
Here's a torrent
Tell me if it works for you!
First of all, thank you so much for the torrent link!
Second, unfortunately when i try to run the game, i just arrive at the main menu and then crashes, because when i click on "New game" its says:
- Unable to find file: Audio/bgm/ OP_ (insert japanese text here, because of course i don't know at all xD)

Any solution? Maybe you (or someone else) has that audio file? Even though honestly speaking seems that everything is in order inside the folder.. but if it says that message, probably something is missing ç_ç

random1

May 26, 2017
First of all, thank you so much for the torrent link!
Second, unfortunately when i try to run the game, i just arrive at the main menu and then crashes, because when i click on "New game" its says:
- Unable to find file: Audio/bgm/ OP_ (insert japanese text here, because of course i don't know at all XD)

Any solution? Maybe you (or someone else) has that audio file? Even though honestly speaking seems that everything is in order inside the folder.. but if it says that message, probably something is missing ç_ç
Game seems to be pretty broken, I believe the missing file your referring to is OP_夜明け, OP meaning the opening theme tune and I think 夜明け is called breaking dawn. I was able to get past this error by copying one of the other ogg files and renaming it to "OP_夜明け.ogg". This works but a few seconds later you get the same error about another missing file and so on and so forth. I've tried downloading 3 other copies of the game from other sources and get the same results. I think it's do do with the game requiring the RPGMaker RTP redistributable, could be the redistributable uses different files sets for different localisations.

Reactions: AzusaCunny

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
maybe the RPG TKool download? Not sure anymore. Don't play japanese RPG games anymore.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes