Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I want to ask.. does the knight of messiah game work properly using this application.

and can you send a tutorial video for installing this application. Please help me
I don’t know about the game, I haven’t tried it.

please refer to the install instructions in the first post

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I want to ask.. does the knight of messiah game work properly using this application.

and can you send a tutorial video for installing this application. Please help me
Won't work on Knights of Messiah. That game is in a different engine.

The rule of thumb I've been told is if you look in the game folder and see a www folder in there, then this program will work. Otherwise, it probably won't work.
I just used for my run of Knights of Messiah.

• Angry
Reactions: Temphere69

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
Got a question, is there cheat engine for rpgm games with sword icon or compass icon, like this?
IMG_20230828_151508.jpg

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I can't seem to get this to work no matter what I do. It seems to only want to work when I also have a different cheat menu installed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

That being the one. Also, for some reason, if it's a translated game with two launchers, one being english, other jap, it seems to just get rid of the translation. Trying to cheat Violated Princess.
I've been having a problem with the double launcher games too. For some reason it seems to only activate on the japanese launcher. I'm assuming because the translated version just references it, so the cheat menu never gets to activate on the English launcher.

In all fairness, the problem here isn't the cheat menu program in my case with the two launchers. It's the fact that the game has 2 launchers, and only one of them is an actual launcher.

Aug 6, 2017
I've been having a problem with the double launcher games too. For some reason it seems to only activate on the japanese launcher. I'm assuming because the translated version just references it, so the cheat menu never gets to activate on the English launcher.

In all fairness, the problem here isn't the cheat menu program in my case with the two launchers. It's the fact that the game has 2 launchers, and only one of them is an actual launcher.

Yeah absolutely. I currently have two separate folders of the game, one to use the jap version to cheat on real quick, and the other to just play. Just sucks I can't boost walks speed, I didn't know how much of an addiction I had to being faster in games until I had to be at base walk speed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Maxxxing

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I can't seem to get this to work no matter what I do. It seems to only want to work when I also have a different cheat menu installed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

That being the one. Also, for some reason, if it's a translated game with two launchers, one being english, other jap, it seems to just get rid of the translation. Trying to cheat Violated Princess.

Yeah absolutely. I currently have two separate folders of the game, one to use the jap version to cheat on real quick, and the other to just play. Just sucks I can't boost walks speed, I didn't know how much of an addiction I had to being faster in games until I had to be at base walk speed lol.
An easy workaround is opening index.html inside of the www folder and adding the code below after the last script has been added.

What this does is it opens the cheat window when the game starts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
JavaScript:
        <script>CheatMenu = window.open("Cheat.html", "Cheat menu", "width=300,height=350,location=no,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,resizeable=no");CheatMenu.resizeTo(550, 570);</script>

Aug 6, 2017
An easy workaround is opening index.html inside of the www folder and adding the code below after the last script has been added.

What this does is it opens the cheat window when the game starts.
JavaScript:
        <script>CheatMenu = window.open("Cheat.html", "Cheat menu", "width=300,height=350,location=no,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,resizeable=no");CheatMenu.resizeTo(550, 570);</script>

Arg, you're amazing. Thank you so much!

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Love this tool, I'd like to suggest/ apply some changes.

A) numbered switches/variables like tpgmv maker
B) Using a real json parser to add the plugin to plugin.json

The regex mostly works but breaks fairly often too.

I've got the source, but don't speak VB :(

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
might be a weird question... but how do I uninstall it... cause I get an error if I have this one installed for a specific game (its a japanese game so i can't even say what its called :p)...

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
might be a weird question... but how do I uninstall it... cause I get an error if I have this one installed for a specific game (its a japanese game so i can't even say what its called :p)...
Override the plugins.js in the game folder with the original an you should be good to go.

SiriusZ1

Aug 18, 2019
I get a error with this installed when playing Goblin Layer and Kingdom: wrath of the dark lady. Just wondering if there's a fix or anything?

Here's the error:
error from mvx plugin.png

Apr 7, 2018
Hello, i would like to inquire about a game i've played. A game called Winter Memories, a sequel to Summer Memories.
The first game (summer memories) worked wonderfully, but, the winter memories has a problem that when you booted up the game the ui changes drastically (even the music). and become unplayable.
Could you help me with this?
or this is unfixable?

Edit: Here is the plugin.js

Before.rar After.rar View attachment Before.rar

Last edited:

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, i would like to inquire about a game i've played. A game called Winter Memories, a sequel to Summer Memories.
The first game (summer memories) worked wonderfully, but, the winter memories has a problem that when you booted up the game the ui changes drastically (even the music). and become unplayable.
Could you help me with this?
or this is unfixable?
Look at plugins.js - maybe paste it here and compare to the original?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes