Tool - RPGM - RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

1. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

A special thanks to the author. I'm using the tool for years now.
    It helped a lot to progress in many good but grindy games that I would have dropped otherwise.
    The only thing that could make the tool even better, is to add a feature that would allow to translate variable names. In games with Japanese variables it's sometimes hard to find the right variable, especially if the game shows only a bar without any numbers.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Droid019164

Best gui tool the gui just rock, its fantastic, wtf no cli no strange replae, just click and run, not many tools like this one i like it, i used it many times, probably even more than 45 idk it just feel great for me, it's nice to have a complete gui wit all the vars switch and similar tools in one place
  3. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

(Un)fortunately literally anyone can make a game these days. As we all probably know, many game devs are stupid af. This utility can be the difference between a fun gameplay experience and wanting to blow your fucking brains out. It works really well, has many quality of life features, only thing I wish it had (which maybe it does and I'm just an impatient dumbass) is a night mode/dark theme.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

t727

Completely removes the need for the endless grind which is added in most RPGM-games.
    If someone could explain to me why designers add this grind in these games, please send in a PM
    This also removes the need to rely on dodgy save editors or that place online where you can edit x files then Patreon!

My only issue is that I didn't find this tool sooner... ><

Simply a necessity for RPGM-games!
    Brilliant work @Aziien!

Rated: A billion/5
    Based on: V2.0.2
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ramerito

Thanks for sharing, It works in most of the games im playing right now breddy good :DD.
    Anyone know how to add Edicts in Karryn Prison Game? It looks like the values dont get update or maybe im ding something wrong.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DragonButts

Works great and is way easier and can do more than that save editor website that I used to go to. I didn't even have to pay anything, and there were no features hidden behind a bullshit "premium" edition.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dark Witch Violet

I've been using it for the last 2 days and it's the best RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu I've seen around.

It's easy to use and to install compared to the others.
    So if you're looking for a menu to use on your games this one is the best for you.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zatous

easy to use and easy to understand, i used so many cheats but this by far is the best
    there is only one thing if you could put a ''search bar'' in ( variables) and (items) cuz i have a game that have really a lot of variables it took me long time to find what i was looking for that would make the tool the best
    don't mind me, I was lazy to search for the search bar lol so now the tool is the best
    the best
    the best
    the best
    the best