2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Reactions: BadUndo09

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Seems like that game uses the VX Ace engine, meaning it is not compatible
Thanks for the unbelievably prompt response. I assumed it was using MV (I don't know enough about them to tell them apart).
In case it wasn't already said: Thanks for developing this tool. It legitimately improved a lot of the games I've run across.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks for the unbelievably prompt response. I assumed it was using MV (I don't know enough about them to tell them apart).
In case it wasn't already said: Thanks for developing this tool. It legitimately improved a lot of the games I've run across.
Thanks and np it’s good to know people appreciate the efforts that went into it

For MV games a www directory should be in the game folder and for both MV and MZ I believe there should be a file named package.json, can’t remember specifically but maybe I should add a compability check when selecting game

Reactions: BadUndo09

Gimael

Sep 24, 2017
Seems that this tool isn't working for the Vampire life:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Aziien: The file is marking 5 vulnerabilities/threats
If you feel the file is unsafe to use your free not to do so, besides you can find all source files in my first post ...

There are multiple reasons it might get flagged by an antivirus, the exe is unsigned, it can modify the registry to add a shortcut to the cheat, it creates a file in appdata. The possibilities are many

The following files can be downloaded from their original sources
ClipLoger.exe and EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Its cool to see the creator still be active here after so long can I request for a ultra or max zoom out function to be added into the cheat as a feature?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes