Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looked interesting but this show's up when trying the main DL link so i'll pass as it's better safe then sorry

MVMZ_Cheat.zip [4.6MB]
Uploaded by: Aziien at: 2022-08-16T16:17:49+0000 (8 months ago)
WARNING!
This file has been analysed by VirusTotal and has triggered 5 detection(s), to find out more. Whilst it is possible that this is a false positive, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you are not 100% certain that the file is trustworthy and safe, DO NOT CONTINUE. Downloading unsafe files can lead to data loss, data/identity theft, and other severe consequences.

Should you wish to continue despite the detection, please acknowledge you understand and accept the very real risks involved, and complete the CAPTCHA below.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
looked interesting but this show's up when trying the main DL link so i'll pass as it's better safe then sorry

MVMZ_Cheat.zip [4.6MB]
Uploaded by: Aziien at: 2022-08-16T16:17:49+0000 (8 months ago)
WARNING!
This file has been analysed by VirusTotal and has triggered 5 detection(s), to find out more. Whilst it is possible that this is a false positive, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If you are not 100% certain that the file is trustworthy and safe, DO NOT CONTINUE. Downloading unsafe files can lead to data loss, data/identity theft, and other severe consequences.

Should you wish to continue despite the detection, please acknowledge you understand and accept the very real risks involved, and complete the CAPTCHA below.
If you feel its a risk dont use it, but you can take a look at the source code its in my main post

pumpy69

Jul 14, 2019
hey i just found this and i gotta say, this is pretty sick. i've been using the fairly old emerladCoder/RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin for quite a while, and it's mostly fine, but i really like some of the features in this. items and weapons and such being displayed in a list, the ability to favorite those (and especially being able to favorite variables/switches), not displaying empty [NULL] entries like the debug menu does, forcing save/load menus to open, etc. i could go on some more but you get the point.

i just saw in the "about" that the version i downloaded (2.1.1) was updated a little over 2 years ago before i typed out all of the following, but for some reason it feels just a little bit like a waste to just delete it, so i'm going to say it anyway, lol.

having messed with this for a few minutes in the very recent エニシアと契約紋, there are a few things i'd like to add or change if (reasonably) possible. just in case it's relevant, this game has a gigantic amount of switches and variables compared to most games i've played (2500 switches and 3500 variables if you include the large proportion of [NULL] entries).

ideally, i could just type in the values for variables and such instead of having to swap to the config tab and change the step amount when needed. if i'm using the previously mentioned cheat menu at the same time, this is less important, but that doesn't have favorites. being able to force open the equipment menu would be nice too.

there are a few more things, but like i said, i just saw it hasn't been updated in a while, so i understand it's not really being developed anymore. anyway i do wanna say thanks for all the nice stuff that this already has.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
hey i just found this and i gotta say, this is pretty sick. i've been using the fairly old emerladCoder/RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin for quite a while, and it's mostly fine, but i really like some of the features in this. items and weapons and such being displayed in a list, the ability to favorite those (and especially being able to favorite variables/switches), not displaying empty [NULL] entries like the debug menu does, forcing save/load menus to open, etc. i could go on some more but you get the point.

i just saw in the "about" that the version i downloaded (2.1.1) was updated a little over 2 years ago before i typed out all of the following, but for some reason it feels just a little bit like a waste to just delete it, so i'm going to say it anyway, lol.

having messed with this for a few minutes in the very recent エニシアと契約紋, there are a few things i'd like to add or change if (reasonably) possible. just in case it's relevant, this game has a gigantic amount of switches and variables compared to most games i've played (2500 switches and 3500 variables if you include the large proportion of [NULL] entries).

ideally, i could just type in the values for variables and such instead of having to swap to the config tab and change the step amount when needed. if i'm using the previously mentioned cheat menu at the same time, this is less important, but that doesn't have favorites. being able to force open the equipment menu would be nice too.

there are a few more things, but like i said, i just saw it hasn't been updated in a while, so i understand it's not really being developed anymore. anyway i do wanna say thanks for all the nice stuff that this already has.
Thanks for the feedback.

As your saying im not actively developing it due to limitation of my free time however feel free to write out everything you feel could be added as im thinking of remaking the entire thing from scratch when i get some time to do so.

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019
im playing summer memories

is it possible to use this to change the switches/variables into english? as 99% of them are in another language

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Sooo, since this is a cheat program, is there a way to edit a weapon so it can be equipped by anyone?

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I've been using this for quite awhile, I try to do so sparingly (I want to enjoy the content of the game as intended) but it's often helped me in situations where I want to get through early content I've already done, and it's also helped me in very small situations where the game was bugged (could activate triggers or move a character that was intended to walk a certain path but for some reason are blocked from doing so etc). It's been a super great tool.

Thank you for making it!

shioko1919

Dec 7, 2022
Hello, found this program by google, but I got error when open it, said something wrong about .NET framework.
Do this program have system requirement?
I've installed 4.7.1 and 4.8 versions of .NET franework.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hello, found this program by google, but I got error when open it, said something wrong about .NET framework.
Do this program have system requirement?
I've installed 4.7.1 and 4.8 versions of .NET franework.
Nothing besides .NET Framework 4.7.2

shioko1919

Dec 7, 2022
Nothing besides .NET Framework 4.7.2
Sorry for the bad english, I'm not native english speaker.
After installed NET 4.7.2, I still got warning pop-up when launch CheatMenu, but select continue the program works just fine, it hooks(or injects? sorry I don't know programming) the RMMZ game and the cheat works pretty good.
Also it seems generate some files in the game folder, so no need launch the cheatmenu afterward, just open the game and press L key can show the CheatMenu.
I know there's other plugin or programs can cheat the RMMZ game, but I'm the guy who don't put all eggs in one basket.
Thanks again for the help and the program Aziien. :giggle:(y)
You did a great job.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes