Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
@qwerty132 I can't do any vid tutorial, but the installation is really simple!
On monday, I posted a 7zip with the plugin, there is all you need in it, and you don't need a lot of things.
There are 3 files and a directory:
  • MVPluginPatcher.exe
  • plugins_patch.txt
  • Readme.txt you don't need it to patch the game
  • .\www\
Let's say that your game is located in c:\games\patreon\MyGame, I'll call it gameDir.
You just have to:
  • copy the two files MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt in gameDir
  • copy the www directory from the plugin to gameDir. You'll be asked if you want to merge the directories and you'll have to.
After that, launch once the MVPluginPatcher.exe and your game will be patched.

You can check gameDir\www\js\plugins.js with any text editor (notepad++ is clearly a good one) to control if the line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} has been added.
Look at my Monday answer to see what it should look like.

What's the game you're trying to patch?
when I do what you wrote, something like this pops up " Could not open plugins.js " game https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-22-tinkerer.1717/

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
Yep, same experience, works perfectly with MZ (did it without even thinking it was MZ...), as long as you first put all the folders in a temp www folder and then run it then restore the folder structure to what it was, everything should work as long as you did all the steps correctly.
Would be easier though to have a plugin directly built for MZ (easy change tbh, it just has to account for the removal of the www folder)

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
What's this about? The files in this version of RPGM are different from the file path in the instruction. Help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 23, 2021
In case anyone is wondering how to use RPG Maker MV Debug Engine for MZ, I have a step-by-step installation method for you.

1. Copy the Cheat Menu folder's contents into the main folder of the MZ game.
2. Move the js folder into the www folder.
3. Start MVPluginPatcher.exe.
4. Press CTRL+Z to Undo Move, removing the js folder from www.
5. Take the www/js folder, and move it to the main folder. It will merge with the js folder already present.
6. Start the game, and enjoy your new debug powers!

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
Hi there,

Once again, I'm sorry for my english... I will not be able to make a nice presentation of this plugin, created by Emerald. I think it's a nice plugin, useful for small tasks.
There is no need to leave the game. All is done during the play, using number keys from the main keyboard (not the Numpad).

Easy to install (the game has to be unpack, but that's easy too).

The author:
The github :

hi you have cheat engine like this just extract the file and add to the game like no need extra things to do. I am playing some games at joiplay and there's no cheat engine showing so I'm looking for cheat engine to add and no need to edit.

Dec 17, 2020
I have an Error, when I want to change stats in the "cursed stats 2" menu I get an Error of Undefined is not a function.
What should I do? Everything else is working just fine.

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018
In case anyone is wondering how to use RPG Maker MV Debug Engine for MZ, I have a step-by-step installation method for you.

1. Copy the Cheat Menu folder's contents into the main folder of the MZ game.
2. Move the js folder into the www folder.
3. Start MVPluginPatcher.exe.
4. Press CTRL+Z to Undo Move, removing the js folder from www.
5. Take the www/js folder, and move it to the main folder. It will merge with the js folder already present.
6. Start the game, and enjoy your new debug powers!
This work
Thank you

Apr 8, 2022
[QUOTE = "Bip, bài đăng: 420281, thành viên: 23738"]
[USER = 145515] @ qwerty132 [/ USER] Tôi không thể thực hiện bất kỳ hướng dẫn vid nào, nhưng việc cài đặt rất đơn giản!
Vào thứ hai, tôi đã đăng một 7zip với plugin, có tất cả những gì bạn cần trong đó và bạn không cần nhiều thứ.
Có 3 tệp và một thư mục:
  • MVPluginPatcher.exe
  • plugins_patch.txt
  • Readme.txt bạn không cần nó để vá trò chơi
  • . \ www \
Giả sử trò chơi của bạn nằm trong c: \ games \ patreon \ MyGame, tôi sẽ gọi nó là gameDir.
Bạn chỉ cần:
  • sao chép hai tệp MVPluginPatcher.exeplugins_patch.txt trong gameDir
  • sao chép thư mục www từ plugin vào gameDir. Bạn sẽ được hỏi nếu bạn muốn hợp nhất các thư mục và bạn sẽ phải làm như vậy.
Sau đó, khởi chạy khi MVPluginPatcher.exe và trò chơi của bạn sẽ được vá.

Bạn có thể kiểm tra gameDir \ www \ js \ plugins.js bằng bất kỳ trình soạn thảo văn bản nào (notepad ++ rõ ràng là một trình soạn thảo tốt) để kiểm soát xem dòng {"name": "Cheat_Menu", "status": true, "description": "" , "tham số": {}} đã được thêm vào.
Hãy xem câu trả lời vào Thứ Hai của tôi để xem nó sẽ như thế nào.

Trò chơi bạn đang cố gắng vá là gì?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Can you help me? my game is star knightess aura

CoxiNote

Apr 25, 2022
Probably like, the instructions are shit but just to clarify for most people I'll explain it by SIMPLE steps since it's a common problem for most idiots like me. I haven't read all comments so I'm sorry if there's a similar reply.

1. Once you've installed the MV-Cheat-Menu or something similar to that extract the zip.
(Also please note that don't search for the "plugins.js" file, everything will be automatic.)
2. Copy paste the File "Cheat Menu" to the Main game folder (Cursed Armor, 2, etc.)
3. Once you've pasted it, just press "MV-Plugin-Patch" it should work by then.
4. Enjoy.
(Note on #3, either the mv plugin just shows in a glimpse or something don't mind it, it's basically a cmd execution)

Download link in case you missed the link. Also forget about the "Read me"d, the mfw explained complicatedly... for me at least, in general most people don't get the read me instructions.