Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hi there,

Once again, I'm sorry for my english... I will not be able to make a nice presentation of this plugin, created by Emerald. I think it's a nice plugin, useful for small tasks.
There is no need to leave the game. All is done during the play, using number keys from the main keyboard (not the Numpad).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Easy to install (the game has to be unpack, but that's easy too).

The author:
The github :

HGH152

Jun 6, 2017
can someone help me install this program? I tried once but it didn't work well I tried to put in the game Farmers Dreams but didn't work at all

Reactions: Ericopa12

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
can someone help me install this program? ...
Here is the last version (end-2017) of the plug-in.
Extract and put the files and www folder in your game main folder (something like c:\my games\FarmersDreams\). Merge the www folders.
Launch once MVPluginPatcher.exe
Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt.

It should work.
If it doesn't work:
  • Are you sure it's a RPG Maker MV game? (yeah, I know, stupid question, but...)
  • Have a look at your www\js\plugins.js file:
    • If it's tagged as read-only, just change the attribute and relaunch MVPluginPatcher.exe once
    • If there was no plugin, an older version of the patch could not properly place the new line. I don't know if it was changed later or not. But, you should have something like:
JavaScript:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"example","status":false,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"example","status":true,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];
The line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} is the one added for this plugin.

HGH152

Jun 6, 2017
well, Farmer's Dream is an RPG game ... i was searching for a cheat menu for some games and i found this one but its a little to complicated because i kinda new in the programming and change lines in RPG games but i will try again and say if it worked or not

just one question... when I was trying to Launch the MVPluginPatcher.exe it just showed that couldn't open plugin.js and is in that part where I stuck myself so yeah is just that

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@HGH152 I've just DL the game and checked, it's OK, it works.
There are already a lot of plugins and the file is not read-only. Then it should works out of the box.

Are you sure you put the files in the right place?
- MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt have to be in the same directory than Game.exe.
- You have to merge the www "plugin directory" with the www "game directory".

When you launch the patcher, the window should just popup a fraction of a second.
In the game, use 1 (not from the numpad but from the main keyboard part!) to open the layer.

HGH152

Jun 6, 2017
I tried with other RPGs like the games My new life from beggar of net Cursed Armor EV and others but I couldn't make the cheat engine work

I first tried with Farmers dreams... I manage to download the game put the www folder and merge with the www inside the game, run the MVPluginPatcher.exe and said that message and then I lost track on what to do I didn't even manage to open the cheat menu... I tried to see inside the files by open and trying to enable the cheats but I don't think that worked

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
It's just :eek:...
In your game, you should find:
- in www\js\plugins\
Cheat_Menu.css
Cheat_Menu.js
and other .js files used by the game

- in www\js\
plugins.js
and other .js files like main.js, rpg_*.js used by the game

- in the game main directory (something like \patreon\Farmer's Dreams\)
MVPluginPatcher.exe
plugins_patch.txt
Game.exe...

If that's the case and it does not work, then an exorcist would be welcome.
Can you PM me your plugin.js?

Reactions: wolfboy03

HGH152

Jun 6, 2017
Nah don't worry I managed to star the cheat menu... the only problem that I was having was about the MVPluginPatcher because I couldn't quite understand the tutorial but when you said that I needed to place the MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt in the game.exe... then it just worked out

thank you @Bip, i really appreciate your help

and don't I saw some things that I just don't feel scared anymore hehe like a little child walking in a forest or even a dog barking at a wall things like that but once again thanks

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
@HGH152 I've just DL the game and checked, it's OK, it works.
There are already a lot of plugins and the file is not read-only. Then it should works out of the box.

Are you sure you put the files in the right place?
- MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt have to be in the same directory than Game.exe.
- You have to merge the www "plugin directory" with the www "game directory".

When you launch the patcher, the window should just popup a fraction of a second.
In the game, use 1 (not from the numpad but from the main keyboard part!) to open the layer.
I tried all of that but i get error code 0×c000007 when opening mvpatcher could u help

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I tried all of that but i get error code 0×c000007 when opening mvpatcher could u help
No. I have never seen this error and have no idea what it means.
The only 2 times I had a problem with it was because of the plugin.js file. Empty once, the other time read only.

I looked at the patcher's code, it's pretty simple. There is no reason for it to crash.
He just opens 2 text files (plugins_patch.txt and www\js\plugins.js) and copy in the second the contents of the first; the content being a simple line.
And two potential errors referenced in the code are the impossibility of opening one of these two files.