Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin

nickfuriousfapper

Mar 29, 2018
Here is the last version (end-2017) of the plug-in.
Extract and put the files and www folder in your game main folder (something like c:\my games\FarmersDreams\). Merge the www folders.
Launch once MVPluginPatcher.exe
Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt.

It should work.
If it doesn't work:
  • Are you sure it's a RPG Maker MV game? (yeah, I know, stupid question, but...)
  • Have a look at your www\js\plugins.jsfile:
    • If it's tagged as read-only, just change the attribute and relaunch MVPluginPatcher.exe once
    • If there was no plugin, an older version of the patch could not properly place the new line. I don't know if it was changed later or not. But, you should have something like:
JavaScript:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"example","status":false,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"example","status":true,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];
The line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} is the one added for this plugin.
Worked wonderfully. Thank you.

blakeeeeeen

Dec 15, 2017
How do i uninstall this, i tried deleting the plugins and 2 other files in the main area but when i load the game it says failed to download cheat plugins? do I have to run normal game's plugin but i didn't make a duplicate file of the main normal game tho oops lol

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
How do i uninstall this
In file www\js\plugins.js
Delete the line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
And, if necessary, the coma just before.

The last line, just before before the ]; doesn't have a coma. Every other lines have one!! So be careful.

R.

Nov 9, 2017
There is a simpler way to get this plugin working.
Just copy www dir from plugin into game directory, open index.html in text editor and add <script type="text/javascript" src="js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js"></script> to the bottom of script list.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Trying this with a game atm, i press F8, i get a google chrome pop up box all white, the F9 opens in game just fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Shinkagi

Sep 7, 2017
Trying this with a game atm, i press F8, i get a google chrome pop up box all white, the F9 opens in game just fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Getting the same issue, F8 key opens a Developer Tools window with a console instead of the cheat menu.

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
Important distinction, for the MV cheat menu, it uses the 1/&/| key (first of the top numerical keys, below the F keys) to open cheat menu, not F8 like the VX Ace cheat menu

Reactions: Seming=Dog

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I get an error when using this with some games, "could not open plugin.js". They're MV games but they don't even have plugin folders, is there a way around this? I play untranslated games pretty often and this thing is a lifesaver for those, but the one I'm trying to use it on doesn't have that file.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Cumbledore If not already done, you should try to unpack them with Enigma VB Unpacker (last version ). I've seen some games partially packed and it may be the case here.

greencat1288

Oct 1, 2019
Hello people, I want to share information that the game V1Vampire life 66.4 version was hacked using cheat engine 7+ and this is not a fake info. a little later I will supplement the message with the guide itself for you.

Reactions: darkashy

greencat1288

Oct 1, 2019
Take Cheat engine 7+
to read money, any value in the inventory, experience, memory points (already from the game) you need:
working again with the last process of the game.
but sometimes the processes in people are located in different ways.
be guided by the fact that after the first search there should be at least 30KK results

we read money
1) save =)
2) put, for example, 1 coin in the treasury
3) find all unknown 4-bit values (photo 2)
4) lay out for example 6 coins
5) weed out all values decreased by 12 (that is, 6 * 2) (photo 3)
6) repeat 4 and 5 points until 1 value or several remain as in the photo 4
7) change the found value to any greater and EVEN

As for the rest ... everything that can be reduced by 6 in 1 or 2 times can be broken down food, water, etc. below I will write how to break memory points at the start To hack memory points at the start you need at least more than 16 of them !!!!!! And so the process itself appeared, it is IMPORTANT after talking with Silkhi to take the banner, and only after that you start to break, pour 1 time into the libido, look for both meaning as well as with the rest after that you pour it 2 times into the libido, and already weed it out at 12, in principle everything.
And spread the request to everyone wherever you can, the guide itself is from the Russian audience, and especially for you, I am pouring out information about it, my friends.

below I give a link to the archive where there are photos with the process itself

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bip

greencat1288

Oct 1, 2019
how do you get the variable to apply
There, once you need to filter out what you are looking for, that is, by unknown values, there is something to choose in the photo, you do it once and start looking, after that you sell or throw out 6 items, after that you filter out all the values that have decreased by 12 in the photo there is also

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
Just checked if this plugin works with games made using RPG Maker MZ (used free example game from steam).

First - the file structure: because there was no 'www' directory, I had to manually insert both plugin and it's description in plugin list (luckily structure of 'js' folder that is now directly in main directory is the same, there is just no 'www\js' location)

Okay, now that I had cheat plugin inserted I had to check if it actually works.

So... It works. As I was testing each value that I have checked changed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bip

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I even did not know there was a RPGM MZ now :ROFLMAO:
Good try with this one, it's good to know! (y)

Daffycoast

Apr 10, 2019
I tried exporting cursed amor to android with cheat menu and all patreon stuf is there a way to turn on cheat menu in android with some code change

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
I tried exporting cursed amor to android with cheat menu and all patreon stuf is there a way to turn on cheat menu in android with some code change
Use Joiplay or maldives. They have preinstalled cheat menu.

But yeah, you can modify cheat menu to work on android (as custom cheat menu plugin for Joiplay for sure). Can't remember what you have to change, but it's 2 line changes (had this described on Joiplay's Discord)