Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
No. I have never seen this error and have no idea what it means.
The only 2 times I had a problem with it was because of the plugin.js file. Empty once, the other time read only.

I looked at the patcher's code, it's pretty simple. There is no reason for it to crash.
He just opens 2 text files (plugins_patch.txt and www\js\plugins.js) and copy in the second the contents of the first; the content being a simple line.
And two potential errors referenced in the code are the impossibility of opening one of these two files.
Is there a way to make a vid tutorial if not thanks anyway

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@qwerty132 I can't do any vid tutorial, but the installation is really simple!
On monday, I posted a 7zip with the plugin, there is all you need in it, and you don't need a lot of things.
There are 3 files and a directory:
  • MVPluginPatcher.exe
  • plugins_patch.txt
  • Readme.txt you don't need it to patch the game
  • .\www\
Let's say that your game is located in c:\games\patreon\MyGame, I'll call it gameDir.
You just have to:
  • copy the two files MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt in gameDir
  • copy the www directory from the plugin to gameDir. You'll be asked if you want to merge the directories and you'll have to.
After that, launch once the MVPluginPatcher.exe and your game will be patched.

You can check gameDir\www\js\plugins.js with any text editor (notepad++ is clearly a good one) to control if the line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} has been added.
Look at my Monday answer to see what it should look like.

What's the game you're trying to patch?

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
@qwerty132 I can't do any vid tutorial, but the installation is really simple!
On monday, I posted a 7zip with the plugin, there is all you need in it, and you don't need a lot of things.
There are 3 files and a directory:
  • MVPluginPatcher.exe
  • plugins_patch.txt
  • Readme.txt you don't need it to patch the game
  • .\www\
Let's say that your game is located in c:\games\patreon\MyGame, I'll call it gameDir.
You just have to:
  • copy the two files MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt in gameDir
  • copy the www directory from the plugin to gameDir. You'll be asked if you want to merge the directories and you'll have to.
After that, launch once the MVPluginPatcher.exe and your game will be patched.

You can check gameDir\www\js\plugins.js with any text editor (notepad++ is clearly a good one) to control if the line {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} has been added.
Look at my Monday answer to see what it should look like.

What's the game you're trying to patch?
Roundscape

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@qwerty132 :confused: You did well.....
Then, I see only 1 possibility.
- WinRar: I have often seen WinRAR corrupting Zip or 7Zip archives. I'm on Mac and do not have the possibility to create RAR archives but you should probably try 7Zip.

Given the source code of the patcher, I do not believe that user privileges are involved.
Last possibility for you is to patch the file yourself. It's really easy and don't take more time than clicking on the patcher (in fact yes, it takes something like 10s more).

You'll have to edit the file www\js\plugins.js and add just before '];' the line :
JavaScript:
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
Your file should look like
JavaScript:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"example","status":false,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
{"name":"example","status":true,"description":"an example","parameters":{}},
];
If even that doesn't work then it will be one of the universe mysteries. But try before using 7Zip to be sure nothing is corrupt.

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
- WinRar: I have often seen WinRAR corrupting Zip or 7Zip archives. I'm on Mac and do not have the possibility to create RAR archives but you should probably try 7Zip.

Given the source code of the patcher, I do not believe that user privileges are involved.
Last possibility for you is to patch the file yourself. It's really easy and don't take more time than clicking on the patcher (in fact yes, it takes something like 10s more).

You'll have to edit the file www\js\plugins.js and add just before '];' the line :
JavaScript:
JavaScript:
var $plugins =
[
If even that doesn't work then it will be one of the universe mysteries. But try before using 7Zip to be sure nothing is corrupt.
Before which line

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017

JavaScript:
JavaScript:
var $plugins =
[
Can I see what your plugin looks like

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@qwerty132 My bad, I forgot things :confused:
Here is the patched plugin.js for Roundscape, just delete the '.txt' extension (I had to change the extension to upload it on the forum) and remplace the original one.
I hope this time it will be good.......

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
Here is the patched plugin.js for Roundscape, just delete the '.txt' extension (I had to change the extension to upload it on the forum) and remplace the original one.
Thanks will try

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks I tried the to do it on a different computer and it worked so I guess it something to do with my computer

FishboneGamingLabs

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
So, I only need to add the files in the js/plugins folder, then edit the plugins.js file and add the new Cheat_Menu reference.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
So, I only need to add the files in the js/plugins folder, then edit the plugins.js file and add the new Cheat_Menu reference.
Yes, that's all.
The patcher just adds the new Cheat_Menu reference to the plugins.js file, but you can do it manually.
The line reference is stored in plugins_patch.txt.

If you do it manually, don't forget to control the end-line commas ;)

• Love
Reactions: BoohooBitch

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
Same as in ulmf that I report.

[Bug Report]
Game: Cursed Armor 1.95, and other games (Fallen: City of Ruin, etc)

Cheat that Bug: Player Speed hack

Symptom:
-If I change the speed of the game using the plugin, everything will be fine as long as I didn't quit the current game. However, if I quit to tutorial or just close the game after I use the speed cheat, I can no longer use the speed hack (the [6] and [7] to control the speed is freezed and doesn't respound). (other still seem to work fine).
-After some test and delete and new install. I am quite certain that ....
+Any save that save before the speed cheat is used, can still use the speed cheat.
+After use the speed hack and save. No matter what type of quit (terminated from task Manager, top-right close, or quit to title but still in the 'game') that happen, that save can no longer use speed hack
+deleting and reinstall all plug-in and file didn't do anything.
+New Game can still use speed hack.

It's really annoying when I play game that has character with snail speed.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Same as in ulmf that I report.

[Bug Report]
Game: Cursed Armor 1.95, and other games (Fallen: City of Ruin, etc)

Cheat that Bug: Player Speed hack

Symptom:
-If I change the speed of the game using the plugin, everything will be fine as long as I didn't quit the current game. However, if I quit to tutorial or just close the game after I use the speed cheat, I can no longer use the speed hack (the [6] and [7] to control the speed is freezed and doesn't respound). (other still seem to work fine).
-After some test and delete and new install. I am quite certain that ....
+Any save that save before the speed cheat is used, can still use the speed cheat.
+After use the speed hack and save. No matter what type of quit (terminated from task Manager, top-right close, or quit to title but still in the 'game') that happen, that save can no longer use speed hack
+deleting and reinstall all plug-in and file didn't do anything.
+New Game can still use speed hack.

It's really annoying when I play game that has character with snail speed.
that happens to me too ,Don't use speed lock and unlock you wont get the problem

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Should be fixed in the latest version, be sure to update to it if you intend to use the speed hack.

FishboneGamingLabs

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

Any decrypter works as long as the key is stored in the json file and the decrypter is able to get it.
In some special cases, developers complicates the stuff a little bit and protects/hides the System.json file in which case it must be extracted first.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ok this dosnt work for me i remember i was adding 2 lines to www js main but i dont remember what it was
dammit