Cheat_Menu.set_party_hp(1, false);
    SoundManager.playSystemSound(1);
};

// handler for the party hp cheat to 1 all
Cheat_Menu.party_hp_cheat_5 = function() {
    Cheat_Menu.set_party_hp(0, false);
    SoundManager.playSystemSound(1);
};
Those should be flipped, same issue w/ the MP and TP functions.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
how can I use this with Nymphomania Priestess? it doesn't come with a www folder and using decryptor on .rgss file didnt help.

Jul 27, 2021

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
The JS folder auto-changes back to read only when I try to edit it soo I guess I can't use this XD. (I couldn't find a way to fix it.)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
any way to change keybinds? I want to change the key for opening it from 1 to something else.
You can do it by editing the www/js/plugins/cheat_menu.js.
Look for Cheat_Menu.keyCodes (it's nearly at the end of the file), you'll find the list of key codes used.

If I'm not talking wrong, you just have to change the value of keyCode and not touch the value of key_listener.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
You can do it by editing the www/js/plugins/cheat_menu.js.
Look for Cheat_Menu.keyCodes (it's nearly at the end of the file), you'll find the list of key codes used.

If I'm not talking wrong, you just have to change the value of keyCode and not touch the value of key_listener.
Thanks, you are correct!

was useful to find out what the keycode is for the key you want to use. for example: numpad1 is keycode 97

Reactions: Bip

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
any idea how to make this work with The Island? I keep not being able to make it work because all the javascript files keep coming in as bin

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
sorry if this thread is old but i was wondering do i need to manually patch on Linux/steam OS 3) trying to play a few mv games on wine on my steam deck