Unity Roxanne's ENF game [v0.1.7 - Experimental] [uwuzaki]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
The first thing I notice when I start the game is the noise of my graphics card (gforce rtx 3090) fans going to full throttle. Then I see the graphics and I ask myself: why? Please add at least some basic graphics settings (resolution, fps, vertical sync) to let us test the game without the constant fear of overheating our computers.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
The first thing I notice when I start the game is the noise of my graphics card (gforce rtx 3090) fans going to full throttle. Then I see the graphics and I ask myself: why? Please add at least some basic graphics settings (resolution, fps, vertical sync) to let us test the game without the constant fear of overheating our computers.
That's why I am using a system global FPS limiter. I don't know when I will upgrade my GPU (and if I will be able to at all) so I am actively caring about its well being :)

Reactions: TheDevian

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I don’t understand why dev such games, this genre is for IRL, not for PC.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoxannesENFGame-0.1.7Experimental
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
new update ok and again under the city :LOL: now you can masturbate in cars but dont forget to take off your cloths. And pls dont take off your cloth at the car you cant find your cloths or only 1 piece. You can and hit the npcs to get not so fast embarrassment. Many Bugs but the game is great i look in future for it. Have Fun and play it <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: uwuzaki

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
I see potential but with out sex it's a pass for me keep up the good work tho I'm sure there are more people out there who will love this either way :D

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
It hangs on "start" for me. Just says loading and goes no further. I gave it 3-4 minutes and have a reasonably powerful gaming laptop. Anyone else see this? I took a look at the earlier build and I think this game has real potential.

****The Fix -- Take it out of Windowed mode. The game will then start, and hope right back to windowless on its own****

Last edited:

Swaggy-Bookshelf

Oct 5, 2019
The first thing I notice when I start the game is the noise of my graphics card (gforce rtx 3090) fans going to full throttle.
Check what fps you are getting and try to find a way to cap it. I run it on laptop without dedicated graphics card and it works just fine.

Kaioshin

Oct 4, 2017
Is there an schedule for updates on this game or is it still too early in development for that?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes