• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Roxanne's ENF game [v0.1.7 - Experimental] [uwuzaki]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DARK3024

It is going pretty good. It has the potential to become my favorite game, please keep the fine work.

I know it is an alpha so obviously it has bugs, i have identified a problem like loosing some clothes if you undress them close to the walls of her room, and also while using the towel: if you put other clothes it becomes impossible to undress anymore and only flashes the towel ehit LMB or RMB (kind of weird).

I just mention these to help debug this, because I really hope to see more updates and a flawless final version. The renderer work is amazing, a big improvement against other games of their kind.

Thanks a lot for sharing, sir.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

baubauzau

10/10. there are a lot of bug Yes, is pretty empty and you can do a lot Also yes. But is really promissing, defenatly better than roshutsu. I hope there will be more things to do in the future.
    Besically: you are naked, and that's it. People will make you a little bit embarassed but the embarassment is too slow to grow. You can't really interact with people, and even if there are a lot of masturbation pose nothing really happen
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kanashimi Aika

I played V0.1.6 Walking is very Clunky, Camera kept spinning so I had to play in 1st person, It took me a whole to understand how to take off clothes, this is still beta so I understand that tons of bugs will come out.

Other than that I love the concept, It's rare to have a Female POV in games well as far as I've seen, Good Luck to the DEV <3
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mauds

It's really fun so far, can't wait to see what else is in store. They update quite often so there's always something new and the behind the scenes and teasers for upcoming updates are cool. Also the team seems really nice
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jjerry55

Finally, the return of the legend! :) It's a great game with free movement and the ability to do whatever you want (I'm sure in the future). The perfect game for exhibitionism lovers! The game is still in development, but it is already very hot and so many things can already be done so that it can excite you. Do you want to look under the skirt of the main character or consider her swinging breasts? Yes, please, one click of the button, and she will show everything herself! Or let her run down the street naked? No problem! I look forward to new updates and wish the author ease of work, pleasure from the creation process, as well as a lot of caring fans who will be happy to play this masterpiece.