Unity Roxanne's ENF game [v0.1.7 - Experimental] [uwuzaki]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Nuovo_progetto_1.png
Overview:
Play as Roxanne, an exhibitionist girl! Go around the city completely naked but be careful not to let yourself be seen, there are many people around.
REMAKE WIP, CHECK DISCORD :HideThePain:

Thread Updated: 2023-07-10
Release Date: 2023-07-10
Developer: uwuzaki - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7 [Experimental]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif ezgif.com-optimize.gif ezgif.com-optimize (4).gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3).gif ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif (5).gif

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoxannesENFGame-0.1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
[v0.1.3] - First impressions - Works as an idea showcase

Proof of concept, not much of a game, lots of rendering, layering, z-fighting issues.

Will be checking further updates.

[v0.1.6 "Bugfix the 2nd"] (Itch IO) - Latest played - weirdly spotted more bugs after this update

The Weird:
~NPCs usually walk in pairs.
~While a (mostly see-through) bath towel realistically doesn't cover much, here it's considered as non-existent.

The likely bugged:
/Some pavement and some cars hover.
/Clothes not uncommonly get entirely deleted when equipping (probably E press speed).
/Garter belt and stocking have higher unequip priority over the skirt, while obviously being covered by it.
/Wardrobe top goes invisible while flashing / exposing.
/A substantial portion of physics items outside are pre-thrown sideways.
/ Large layer conflict areas for street pavement edges, entire doors look like a laser show.
/Can interact with bath towel through wall.

Currently lacking:
-Empty spaces ending up safe (and boring).
-Excitement not related to nearby people / danger.
-Embarrassment and excitement are just visual bars.
-NPCs can't be outran to hide, can only retreat to own apartment.
-Apartment furniture with weird, limited or no interaction, some with weird or no hit-boxes as well.
-No options menu.

Need their own type of adjustments:
!Bloom on MOST lighting effects is almost blinding.
!Light in player apartment corridor is strong and distorts color (makes entrance look low detail when on), switch conflicts with door interaction.
!Controls heavily conflict with menus (wardrobe, strip, masturbate), especially looking around and out-of-menu in-game cursor.
!Long and un-skippable game intro sequence.

The project is taking shape, even if it's mostly jank and not quite yet interactive.
The (seemingly) consistent updates are great, even if they aren't massive changes, with them game keeps improving!
I just hope they get better names than Update->Bugfix->Improved (Final)->Bugfix.

sidenote: there are many [v0.1.6] Updates, good luck tracking them until a more specific naming or NUMBERING system appears , not to mention reach F95.

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
the project is still in its initial phase, don't judge it only because it lacks content, I'm already working on the story, on different clothes, different locations and much more
Welcome, and good luck. Or rather, ganbare - do your best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uwuzaki

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the project is still in its initial phase, don't judge it only because it lacks content, I'm already working on the story, on different clothes, different locations and much more
Good luck, and welcome to the community!
Make sure to petition for the developer role, and if you are on discord (I would suggest it if you plan to make games for long), let me know.

Reactions: feierflei

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
LOL Copy Naked Risk
I'd say it feels more similar to 'Roshutsu' [Abandoned, Revived], given player home and fairly interconnected city map.

Hopefully it considers similar elements, like more attire, controlled masturbation, different modes (scattered clothes recollection) and rewards for playstyle (never spotted, distance ran with or without x).

I welcome this new addition to the Exhibition genre!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes