Unity Roxanne's ENF game [v0.1.7 - Experimental] [uwuzaki]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 20, 2022
beyond the main story there will be the possibility to interact with the npcs, for example, they can take pictures of you or they can call the police, if the police come they will take you away while you are naked, in a really humiliating situation (sorry for the bad english)
For this scenario, how does it play out? Specifically, will the FeMC be shown handcuffed? Personally, I'd like to see a back view of her with hands cuffed behind her back.

Tee.Aay

Mar 13, 2018
By the way, the game here is two versions behind: there's the Final/Bonus 0.1.7 version and the Experimental 0.1.8 version.
New features include selfies, gallery, using vending machines, NPC animations, dialogue and mission test, and more.
thanks, i didn't know. i found it and selfie feature is fun

Reactions: genesis23
Apr 13, 2023
Now only if it would be less of a resource hog...
Seleka "just works" despite at least looking more complex GFX-wise and using marginally better asset resolution.
Roxanne surprised me with FPS comparable of Cyberpunk 2077...
Well, there's potential in this game - so let's wait for it!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Eh, I prefer roxxane with darker hair, tbh.
Body-sliders often come with clipping problems too.

The map/Gameplay stuff I'd cool though.
I hope he adds more interactables.
Benches that you can sit on, flashing from a seated position, usable swingsets in the park.
Masturbation scenes with a shirt and skirt on (but without underwear.

Maybe swap the crouch-walk with a crawl, and add some obstacles that can be crawled under?

Being able to climb walls is a good start, since this is theoretically a stealth game, we need ways to avoid people.
Either losing followers or paths that non-alerted npcs won't take.

Edit, the stuff with cars has potential, but I'd rather getting into one and masturbating in one new seperate actions.
Same with benches.

Make a car a hiding place where you can lay down on the back seat.

Edit: Discord just says "Failed to accept invite"
Discords for H-games always seem to have this issue. I'm not sure why people even bother posting links, tbh.
Edit: The Discord link does work, but only if I open it in a diffrent browser?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes