• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Roxanne's ENF game [v0.1.7 - Experimental] [uwuzaki]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks interesting.

I'll give the same advice I gave for Roshutsu.
You need interactable objects. Something that you can touch and... well, interact with.

First up, you obviously need something to happen when excitement hits max (orgasm) and when Embarrassment hits 0 (if that bar is embarrassment, should it not start at zero and go UP? Or change the name to Confidence and have it go down?)

Plus, you need the boys who can catch you to be able to interact with you something. Touching, grabbing, ect.
I'd avoid game-overs, you want to make the game fun, not annoying.

The next step, interacting with the world.
Doors that open and close are the bare minimum (the front door of Roxanne's house doesn't close, which means that she can't hide inside if being followed) The rest of the doors in-game just seem to swing as you touch them, instead of being 'press e to open'

Add some swings or those child-riding-spring-thing in the park that she can sit/play on. Add openings in fences that she can interact with to crawl under, or fences that she can climb over.

Note: I'm not just suggesting adding a jump/vault button and something to crawl under. Make it interactable. Something that you go up to and hit E and you get a short animation of Roxanne doing it. Maybe diffrent animations for how clothed she is.
Climbing over fences, up walls, under barriers, squeezing through narrow gaps.

Minor ways of interacting with the world that wouldn't be noteworthy at all, if she weren't a naked girl creeping around in the middle of the night to do it.
Basically, make it feel like an adventure/exploration game.
Not with like... battles or such.
In the sense of a girl going out to explore her hometown (?) at night. While stripping.
But for it to feel adventurous, there has to be stuff to find. Things you can do.

Hiding places where she can lose people who are chasing her would also be a nice idea. (bushes? phoneboxes? crawlspaces?)
Then maybe toss in a couple of 'special' locations where she can masturbate to get a diffrent animation. Like on a balcony overlooking the street or sitting on the ground in some specific alleyway somewhere.

Give the player things to do, besides just running around.

Oh, one more suggestion. You've got LMB and RMB to hide your body while naked. Have them do the opposite while dressed. LMB for Roxanne to lift her shirt, RMB for her to lift her skirt.

Edit: It's silly to argue about what the genre of ENF means. It means embarrassed naked female. That's it.
Don't pay any attention to anybody telling you that you 'need' to add certain content to your game.
Not even me, lol.
These are all just suggestions.

TLDR: Just wandering around at night is boring. Add things to the world to incentivize the player to actually explore and look for things that they can do.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks interesting.

I'll give the same advice I gave for Roshutsu.
You need interactable objects. Something that you can touch and... well, interact with.

First up, you obviously need something to happen when excitement hits max (orgasm) and when Embarrassment hits 0 (if that bar is embarrassment, should it not start at zero and go UP? Or change the name to Confidence and have it go down?)

Plus, you need the boys who can catch you to be able to interact with you something. Touching, grabbing, ect.
I'd avoid game-overs, you want to make the game fun, not annoying.

The next step, interacting with the world.
Doors that open and close are the bare minimum (the front door of Roxanne's house doesn't close, which means that she can't hide inside if being followed) The rest of the doors in-game just seem to swing as you touch them, instead of being 'press e to open'

Add some swings or those child-riding-spring-thing in the park that she can sit/play on. Add openings in fences that she can interact with to crawl under, or fences that she can climb over.

Note: I'm not just suggesting adding a jump/vault button and something to crawl under. Make it interactable. Something that you go up to and hit E and you get a short animation of Roxanne doing it. Maybe diffrent animations for how clothed she is.
Climbing over fences, up walls, under barriers, squeezing through narrow gaps.

Minor ways of interacting with the world that wouldn't be noteworthy at all, if she weren't a naked girl creeping around in the middle of the night to do it.
Basically, make it feel like an adventure/exploration game.
Not with like... battles or such.
In the sense of a girl going out to explore her hometown (?) at night. While stripping.
But for it to feel adventurous, there has to be stuff to find. Things you can do.

Hiding places where she can lose people who are chasing her would also be a nice idea. (bushes? phoneboxes? crawlspaces?)
Then maybe toss in a couple of 'special' locations where she can masturbate to get a diffrent animation. Like on a balcony overlooking the street or sitting on the ground in some specific alleyway somewhere.

Give the player things to do, besides just running around.

Oh, one more suggestion. You've got LMB and RMB to hide your body while naked. Have them do the opposite while dressed. LMB for Roxanne to lift her shirt, RMB for her to lift her skirt.

Edit: It's silly to argue about what the genre of ENF means. It means embarrassed naked female. That's it.
Don't pay any attention to anybody telling you that you 'need' to add certain content to your game.
Not even me, lol.
These are all just suggestions.

TLDR: Just wandering around at night is boring. Add things to the world to incentivize the player to actually explore and look for things that they can do.
Looking at the itch.io, I see stuff like lifting her shirt to show boobs is already added into the game.
Great!

Reactions: zonegamer38

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Nothing yet.
The "nothing" absolutely disappoints me, but the "yet" relieves me and gives me hope. I'm really hoping that she gets attacked in the future lol

You don't even have to make it a 100% surefire chance to happen. You can even make it a 1% chance to occur that she gets raped if caught by someone for all i care, so long as you make it a possibility. Hell, i play The Sims 3 with Kinky's sex mod and i've set the probability of rape to 1%, so while it's pretty unlikely to happen, the possibility is still there regardless. I just think it makes the game feel more grounded (and more enjoyable for me)

I'll respect the devs decision nonetheless if they decide against it. It's their game after all and i'll probably still play it regardless (and if it's really good, buy it) ;)

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The "nothing" absolutely disappoints me, but the "yet" relieves me and gives me hope. I'm really hoping that she gets attacked in the future lol

You don't even have to make it a 100% surefire chance to happen. You can even make it a 1% chance to occur that she gets raped if caught by someone for all i care, so long as you make it a possibility. Hell, i play The Sims 3 with Kinky's sex mod and i've set the probability of rape to 1%, so while it's pretty unlikely to happen, the possibility is still there regardless. I just think it makes the game feel more grounded (and more enjoayble for me)

I'll respect the devs decision nonetheless if they decide against it. It's their game after all and i'll probably still play it regardless (and if it's really good, buy it) ;)
Well, there's already an animation where they reach out towards the MC, but nothing happens.
So it's clear that there's supposed to be something there. It's just not done yet.

We're on version 0.1.5 though, so that makes sense.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Well, there's already an animation where they reach out towards the MC, but nothing happens.
So it's clear that there's supposed to be something there. It's just not done yet.

We're on version 0.1.5 though, so that makes sense.
Sweet. I'll give this a try some time, and keep an eye on it. I'm also a very patient person too, so i won't mind if the devs take their sweet time to polish it up. I just hope it doesn't end up abandoned or in development hell like so many projects end up being, because this game here has a lot of potential. If the devs play their cards right, we could be looking at the next Bonetown here D:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you all for the kind words, I will continue the game regardless of financial support because I like it and I have the budget to do it so don't worry, it won't be abandoned.
Well, I hope you don't have to put out the red light ....ROXanne.

Sorry, I hear that song in my head every time I see this game. ;)

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
Good update i look forward in future ! A lot Bugs now so fall in water you must start new game , no interest from people when you lift up your shirt or skirt without Underwear . Door every time open dont close with E . jumping over 2 plants to fall in a unregistered Area you can go back under the City :D Try it and write wath you find xD. Thx for this Update (y)

Jan 20, 2021
I played V0.1.6 Walking is very Clunky, Camera kept spinning so I had to play in 1st person, It took me a whole to understand how to take off clothes

Other than that I love the concept, It's rare to have a 1st person Female POV in games well as far as I've seen, Good Luck to the DEV <3

Leaving full screen mode with ALT + ENTER works but is there any way to change the resolution?
As far I've known the DEV said0.1.7

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Thank you all, there is currently a bug in the inventory that depends on the size of your monitor, in some cases you will have to click in a different place to remove the clothes but we are already working on it, also, in the next update there will be graphics options

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes