2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
Geez, if the daughter wasn't such a beauty, I'd have deleted this game when the minigame in the stairway showed up, where you need to click every single step.
Seriously? Listen, developer: I play this kind of games to look at sweet girls, not to klick a thousands times on a paintbrush.
If you'd spend half of your time rather in rendering decent scenes than in developing senseless and boring minigames, you maybe would get yourself a significant larger number of patreons - including myself.
You started with this game in July this year and you got 3 patreons so far. What a surprise.

But, to be fair, I also need to point out the good things:
Your renderings look pretty good, if there'd only be a fullscreen mode and a higher resolution, I'd say it's good. The models look pretty, especially the daughter is a real eye-catcher. The Idea of the story, as I experienced so far, seems to be good, in my opinion. It's a change from the usual stuff like "father died and left you behind with your mom and sis". So I'd enjoy the game and I even would consider becoming a patreon of yours, If you reduce the amount of minigames and, more important, the effort you need to go through them.
I clearly won't complain about any mini games, where you need to try how to get in the daughter's pants, or get your hands on her tits. :D

Xavier_Quaid

Sep 16, 2017
I gave it a try. But no! Sorry but spend 99,9% of time just finding right pixel to click and clicking on roller/person on stairs is killing me. Its more frustrating and tiring then actual painting and moving.

Reactions: keuler

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Here's a save file with one wall left to cover and some plot about to thicken (interaction with the daughter passed. She brought you food all the while looking sweet enough to eat herself and all that).
Blessed be the power of podcast backlog to grant me the force to power through it!

Edit: not much to play after that tho

Reactions: fortuna95

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I gave it a try. But no! Sorry but spend 99,9% of time just finding right pixel to click and clicking on roller/person on stairs is killing me. Its more frustrating and tiring then actual painting and moving.
I got as far as the paste table opening problem and gave up. its just too much repetitive work, a mini game on every page is way too many for me.
One for the bin.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
No way! I'm actually stunned! This is not an adult "game" or even a point and click adventure "game" for that matter, it's a freaking renovation simulator! Jesus Christ!

I cannot believe this "game" made me wallpaper 2 whole fucking walls in full detail through clicking, and when I got to the last part of the 2nd wall I couldn't even do it because it's cut off screen! Ive seen some games in my time here but this is something else, I'm out! It's probably not even worth it but has anyone got the CG please?

Reactions: Sparhawker

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am done with the shorter wall near the door and the wall on the left of it, but then when I place the table on that wall and try to put wallpaper on the wall near the door, then the problem arises, I can place the table along the wall, but the screen we get for putting the paste on the wallpaper is cut and I am not getting any hand icon to put paste on the wallpaper so I cannot put the paste on the wallpaper to stick it to the wall. So there's not much I can do in that regard yeah and also I can't see the chair now so how can I place it along the wall before putting the wallpaper. Fucking shit

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
May I create a WCS?
With the next update the saves won't work and everyone has to start over... :evilsmile:
So what? Now that I know what to do - easy :p
But, in the next version after finishing the wallpapering, I worry about what will be with the floor...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So... I figured out how to gather the crap together and take it upstairs. I figured out how to open that damned table. I then papered one wall and started the second. Then I thought that I don't give a shit how gorgeous the woman and her daughter are. I'll be damned if I am going to click hundreds of times to get something accomplished. I'm placing this game in my rejected pile and not looking back.

I'm out of here and will not return.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes