2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

escotilispi

Jul 29, 2018
Graphics and plot are promising and I dont care about bubbles. But gameplay is frustrating. I have a new phobia: wallpaper tables

Reactions: Shinpom

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
this has got to be one of the most useless games i have ever seen. I dont even want to get into why this game is bad as I would be here for weeks. hint to creator just assume the MC in the game can climb stairs without our help set up a table and any other thing that takes away from the story. if i wanted to play a game where i paint or build I would goto steam and get one. My advice to anyone intrested in this game to just pass on it and save yourself HOURS of trying to find the right pixels to click on.

DELETED AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Fuck this... The developer didn't listen to anything anyone complained about in the OP. Not only that he doubled down on even more lame clicking minigames. The painting was LAME, the table is even LAMER... one miss click and you go back 5 steps. I don't care if he has live people posing for the game, the minigames killed it, it can only get worse from here. So I'm calling it here, Dairymans game, he'll milk it for everything he can. Damn you

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes