2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to save the game. I have to literally all over again and the home icon is going out of window in chrome. Should I use another browser.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
But despite complains all commenters finished the gamex'Dx'Dx'D
Not true. when asked to click how I was going to CARRY things in from the car, I closed and deleted.

I don't understand what some devs are thinking with their "only one way is right" GAME-creation method. This is actually worse than that game with the pink chapters list.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
1st WTF should i do here?
2nd HTF should i save?
3rd for the 100th time do not do bubbles

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
1. click on the question mark and an explanation is shown
2. move your mouse in the top right corner and icons for saving and home will appear
3. :closedeyesmile:
the icon for home is seen but it has gone inside the window on the right side and the save option is not opening from there, just the home option I am getting.

Reactions: gartal

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how to save in this game ??
Ha ha hahahhahaaahaaa. I have been asking the same question. Did you notice when you started the game that two icons move towards the right side of the screen save and home. So you wont be able to save even if you want to and I don't think there is any command to save the game or else the developer or someone else would really have mentioned about it. So all in all you are at God's mercy with this game.I did the second wall and when I put the table on the other side of the wall I cant see the paste brush so cant do much about it again I am stuck. This game sucks man.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ha ha hahahhahaaahaaa. I have been asking the same question. Did you notice when you started the game that two icons move towards the right side of the screen save and home. So you wont be able to save even if you want to and I don't think there is any command to save the game or else the developer or someone else would really have mentioned about it. So all in all you are at God's mercy with this game.I did the second wall and when I put the table on the other side of the wall I cant see the paste brush so cant do much about it again I am stuck. This game sucks man.
Bummer -.-" Thx for your reply. Guess that I'll wait a bit before giving it a new try. The save issue is really disturbing.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Bummer -.-" Thx for your reply. Guess that I'll wait a bit before giving it a new try. The save issue is really disturbing.
The Home and Save buttons are at the top right hand corner of the game screen and remain hidden until you hover over them. Don't know if it actually works though because i've worked damn hard on this wallpaper and i'm afraid to find out if it saved or not.

Edit update. It does work.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

tathar86

May 10, 2017
the fucking placement ..... who part.... someone have allready post a screen but he never have explication.....

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
the fucking placement ..... who part.... someone have allready post a screen but he never have explication.....
Looking at the screen,The paste brush and paste bucket go in the left and the wallpaper table go in the Right. The wallpaper goes under the left armpit. Do not add in the paint color or roller, you don't need them Edit. Brush on top of paste bucket. Table in the bottom if i remember correctly.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes