2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
That is perfectly all right. But he was much faster in the first 1-2 years, when updates only took a few months, and since then every update has taken longer and longer. Have you seen the last one? Two scenes without lewdness. Even if he's on his own, >1 year is just completely exaggerated.

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
It's true that for some people it's a long time to wait for a well-developed game.
But when I see some people's messages, I wonder if they know how long it takes and also that in the majority of cases developers have a job on the side to make a living, because it's quite rare for independent game designers to make a living from their creations.
So if you really want the game quickly, you know what you have to do, a little financial support for the developer.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's true that for some people it's a long time to wait for a well-developed game.
But when I see some people's messages, I wonder if they know how long it takes and also that in the majority of cases developers have a job on the side to make a living, because it's quite rare for independent game designers to make a living from their creations.
So if you really want the game quickly, you know what you have to do, a little financial support for the developer.
you mean like those great devs of badik, radiant, milkwomen and such?
all clear - the better support, the better/quicker releases :WeSmart:

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes