2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If someone might get the feeling he has to smash his monitor, the hammer that your are supposed to use works like this.
If the line goes up, hammer needs to be above the cable. If the cable is on the ceiling, it needs to be below the line, if the line goes down, hammer has to be below the line. It took me some time to figure it out. This could have been a little better made i think.
many thanks for this, unfortunately for some reason I do not see the arrow for when my mouse has picked things up, no idea why and the frustration this causes is beyond measure

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
many thanks for this, unfortunately for some reason I do not see the arrow for when my mouse has picked things up, no idea why and the frustration this causes is beyond measure
And yet you keep on playing, and then you keep on posting at each frustration you run into. It's getting excessive now; please stop posting so much about it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Means you have missed something, maybe go to the basement, or grab the keys and get the mail from top left mailbox outside.

Can't quite remember :p
it's the reply to the question of age on the stairs, I think saying 30 is correct, but you also need to get the drinking bit right as well, can't remember which one it was but you need to drink the whole bottle between you so you can rub a certain part of your anatomy on the girls feet during the night...

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
has anyone written up the correct combinations for the furniture move from the van...WAY TOO MANY possible combinations even if it's just the first three items each time. I mean for every three items (if you always move three at a time) there are 6 possible combos with 14 sets of 3...so 84 possible combinations and no way to track which ones you've tried
first off the M.C. should take the heaviest stuff.
save game, try one way of order for who carries what, if you mess up load and try again.
if I remember right you should tell the mum while shes helping you on the stair's that she look's like she is 30.

here's some help guides for you for helping you set up the MCs room as well as stuff for the MCs computer.

copy them to your device and anlage them to make it easer to follow them.

oh these are spoiler's for people who haven't got this far in the game.

Folding-table-44x300.jpg
Massage.jpg

Micheal Smith template step 1-4.jpg

Room to Rent Help 1-10.jpg

Room to Rent Help 11-16.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: alvin991

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so I hate setting up speakers and stuff in real life, and hate it even more in this game.
I tried one setup and went to the 'test' option and I cannot get out of the screen where it sent me.
So, has anyone got the correct layout OR a way to get back to have another go?

OK, so found a set of Youtube videos that show everything you need to know if you get stuck...this one gave me the stereo layout :-

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
first off the M.C. should take the heaviest stuff.
save game, try one way of order for who carries what, if you mess up load and try again.
if I remember right you should tell the mum while shes helping you on the stair's that she look's like she's in her early 30s.

here's some help guides for you for helping you set up the MCs room as well as stuff for the MCs computer.

copy them to your device and anlage them to make it easer to follow them.

oh these are spoiler's for people who haven't got this far in the game.

View attachment 3232946
View attachment 3232949

View attachment 3232956

View attachment 3232959

View attachment 3232960
nice one, I see that the back has come to an end for me then...unless it gets extended later in the game. Wish it had the stereo/TV layout

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I can't understand this hitbox, I'm sorry. :)

View attachment 3053365
yeah, that one was confusing to start, you need to find the area on the wall that matches the shape of the poster you've picked up - that one has a little nick in the bottom left so fits around the sheet on the bed (second from right at the bottom). Just look for an exact fit and then click on that place with the poster

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
One thing WERDWORKS made a mistake on.
My Grandads first computer was a 486 SX25
it could barely run Windows 3.1
now the office computer in this game may have been a 386 DX computer, DX had a turbo button, but even then I don't think it could run Windows 3.1

I had a 386 DX40 myself, and wouldn't have even tried putting windows on it.
was using Quick Menu, Dos 5 and Dosshell and having fun playing all kinds of games
lol, a PC as first computer...I wish. First was a Sinclair ZX81...all 16 kb of memory and cassette tape to save any programmes on. After that it was an Atari ST..actually had a floppy disk. My first actual PC had a CD drive (read only) and a whole 16MB of RAM with like 250mb of disk space. You even had to edit the base memory to make room for some programes (games) to run. Still it made you learn about boot sectors/memory and how much is wasted on most systems.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I was referring to real life on the old 386dx 486dx
computers
I think my parents first XT computer even had a Turbo button.
A TX was a 186 pc computer, normally a desktop
wow a Turbo button, I had one of those, don't think it wen to 100mhz though. Turn it on and leave it on

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Hello All,
I choose her age as 35 in stairs but during the dinner they don't drinks.. and at night game returns to stair case.. Where I made mistake I dunno :(
you need to say she is 30....I had the same problem as you and of course had to go back and re-do half of the furniture moving from the van

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
lol, a PC as first computer...I wish. First was a Sinclair ZX81...all 16 kb of memory and cassette tape to save any programmes on. After that it was an Atari ST..actually had a floppy disk. My first actual PC had a CD drive (read only) and a whole 16MB of RAM with like 250mb of disk space. You even had to edit the base memory to make room for some programes (games) to run. Still it made you learn about boot sectors/memory and how much is wasted on most systems.
oh old memories :cool:

My First pc was a XT-Compatible.
ie a 186
It had a massive 40 Megabyte hard drive with a spit partition, so 20 Megabytes for us, 20 Megabytes for my parents.
and yep it had 640 kilobytes of ram, as well as a CGA video card and monitor.
it was running on DOS 5.0
CGA is four color.

for anyone who is wondering EGA is 16 colors.
and
VGA is 256 Colors.

however my first computer was a Dick Smith computer where you had to type the code in from a book.

Second computer was a Commodore64 computer with cassettes and a 5 1/4 floppy disk drive.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Man, i miss my Amstrad PC-1640. What a time it was.
I don't remember what computer i had when i ran Win 3.1 but it must have been a 486 of sorts.
I did not play the update, so i don't know how that scene is. From the looks of it, i like it.
I think he spends a lot of time on details which is great. though one reason i never made a game myself.
Just imagine its a fast computer. Most people don't even remember Win3.1 on this board.
You know, I just realised something, my Grandads desktop computer looks very much like the one in the mail room in the game, and I just so happen's I have it in the shed.
here's some photo's of it guy's., oh the memories :cool: IMAG0184.jpg IMAG0185.jpg IMAG0186.jpg IMAG0187.jpg

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
oh old memories :cool:

My First pc was a XT-Compatible.
ie a 186
It had a massive 40 Megabyte hard drive with a spit partition, so 20 Megabytes for us, 20 Megabytes for my parents.
and yep it had 640 kilobytes of ram, as well as a CGA video card and monitor.
it was running on DOS 5.0
CGA is four color.

for anyone who is wondering EGA is 16 colors.
and
VGA is 256 Colors.

however my first computer was a Dick Smith computer where you had to type the code in from a book.

Second computer was a Commodore64 computer with cassettes and a 5 1/4 floppy disk drive.
well, to be accurate my first computer access was at school in 1978 and we had some sort of box on a deck with a very small black and white screen on it. We had one game we played which was a Star Trek game where you went from sector to sector hunting Klingons and Romulans with photon torpedoes and phasers...but it was difficult because we often ran out of both, then we found a cheat and also learned how to re-program it a little to make us basically invulnerable....all during our supposed maths lessons.....oh well

• Haha
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone know what to do with the mobile phone from the guy you punch out in the grocery store.....says it was the PIN but of course I don't have that...or did I miss it?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
well, to be accurate my first computer access was at school in 1978 and we had some sort of box on a deck with a very small black and white screen on it. We had one game we played which was a Star Trek game where you went from sector to sector hunting Klingons and Romulans with photon torpedoes and phasers...but it was difficult because we often ran out of both, then we found a cheat and also learned how to re-program it a little to make us basically invulnerable....all during our supposed maths lessons.....oh well
ie you had a lot of fun on it.
to be more clear, CGA was three shades between black and white or green and white depending on what monitor you had.
first PC I used in high school had to be booted up by floppy disk, no hard drive.
and was around 1989.
I think my parents got there XT-186 pc Compatible a year later second hand.
Then I started copying games from friends.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes