RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Of course the mods would take the facepalm reaction away a mere couple of months before it would be sorely needed. Why do I expect anything better from this shitpile of a website?
What going to happen to this when F95 goes :'( I have strong doubt Patreon will allow file to be shared without developer permission :/
My raw unfiltered emotions regarding a website I visit when I forget what day it is.

Reactions: MAKE DEEPFAKES

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
So I thought about it some, and I feel like it'd create a lot of confusing/annoying to navigate intermediate versions of the translation for chapter 2 if I released it in chunks (the other chapters are also less "soft-linear" than the first one), so I think I'll just release the whole chapter at once when it's finished like I did when I worked on the dev's previous game, that way there's a single, well-defined point people can stop playing at and they don't have to worry about constantly saving, referencing/interpreting the changelog, etc.

The translation itself is going decently well. My free time has been scarce lately, but I'm experimenting with translating in a different way to try and improve productivity. We'll see in a few weeks how effective it turns out to be. Thanks for keeping up with the translation.

hjklop_7100

Feb 15, 2023
So I thought about it some, and I feel like it'd create a lot of confusing/annoying to navigate intermediate versions of the translation for chapter 2 if I released it in chunks (the other chapters are also less "soft-linear" than the first one), so I think I'll just release the whole chapter at once when it's finished like I did when I worked on the dev's previous game, that way there's a single, well-defined point people can stop playing at and they don't have to worry about constantly saving, referencing/interpreting the changelog, etc.

The translation itself is going decently well. My free time has been scarce lately, but I'm experimenting with translating in a different way to try and improve productivity. We'll see in a few weeks how effective it turns out to be. Thanks for keeping up with the translation.
Hey bro what's the translation status and bro from how you are able to translate it

Vvuu

Feb 24, 2023
Can someone help me with this error ? The game crashed when i tried the first boss.

Capture d'écran 2024-04-02 191656.png

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Can you give me the save file when this happens? I haven't played the game myself, so I don't know what exactly it's about, but I'll try to see if I can tweak the auto word wrap in this menu.
Nah it's not a word wrap issue, it's a UI design issue. The problem is some boxes where the text in question is displayed allow very little vertical space to work with (in most cases one line), along with other boxes that display that same text (it all references the skills file) offering little horizontal space, so they restrict each other.

The solution is just rewriting all the descriptions to be more condensed (or remaking the UI, but, you know), which isn't too bad now that the release added a catalogue that makes finding the problematic text easier. It'll probably be fixed with the chapter 2 patch.

Reactions: Sabrox