RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
cover.png
Overview:
The evil tendrils of the Kaijin, a group of interdimensional invaders stretch out for Haramiya City!
Ayase Chigusa, an introverted girl attending the prestigious Haramiya Academy is one day scouted by Nyuru, a mysterious creature that creates Magical Girls who fight by converting their wishes into magical power!
...However, when the true nature of the deeply-held wish at the bottom of her heart is revealed, Chigusa's fate takes a turn for the absurd.
Her morals gradually become distorted, and her relationships with those around her take on a new face...
But what she loses there, she gains in the feelings of approval, liberation, and womanly satisfaction that blossom in her heart...
Will the future that awaits her be one of victory and hope, or depravity and ruin...!?
The story of a Magical Girl who engages in daily exposure and sometimes remembers to fight her Kaijin enemies begins here...!!​

Release Date: 3/22/2024
Developer:
Store:
Version: Release
Genre: Female Protagonist, Transforming Girl, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Outdoor Exposure, Shame / Humiliation, Orgy Sex, Gangbang, Virgin Female
Translation Status: 111/~1200 maps complete
Download (Translation Only):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
I'd like to try this one but after choosing the pubic hair, the game is giving me problems. I didn't have any problems with their first game, Grace of the Labyrinth Town. If not, it's great that you're doing a translation for this one.

bug.png

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
I'd like to try this one but after choosing the pubic hair, the game is giving me problems. I didn't have any problems with their first game, Grace of the Labyrinth Town. If not, it's great that you're doing a translation for this one.

View attachment 3206194
That looks like a locale issue, make sure you're unzipping the game files with your system locale set to Japanese.

Reactions: LilithFan

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
useless.png

Updated the OP, the free-roam up to this point should all be translated, as well as another two events. I also caved and did some of the armament strengthening UI since it didn't seem intuitive enough to be left alone.

Last edited:

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Updated OP, 4 more events + the majority of the h-status screen and its update notifications after events. I'll probably hold off on doing the mahjong stuff for now because lmao I need to research mahjong.

Feb 17, 2018
Is this only the demo right now? The full game is still not out correct? How much content is there to demo is it worth getting or better off waiting for full game? Dev normally does slow burn type which I love BUT if there no upper corruption content all there is on this for me will be blue balls xD Curious how far in the demo goes

Reactions: stonefred767

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Is this only the demo right now? The full game is still not out correct? How much content is there to demo is it worth getting or better off waiting for full game? Dev normally does slow burn type which I love BUT if there no upper corruption content all there is on this for me will be blue balls xD Curious how far in the demo goes
Yeah only the trial version so far, full game comes out in March. There's a lot of content in the trial already, but I don't think it goes past groping, similar to the first two chapters of his other games.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

Leeroy Jenkins

Aug 17, 2017
I've done the Armors, Enemies, Items, Skills & Weapons Jsons per your suggestion, just making sure they all fit appropriately. I dont know how you'd want the files, should I just link them on this post?

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
I've done the Armors, Enemies, Items, Skills & Weapons Jsons per your suggestion, just making sure they all fit appropriately. I dont know how you'd want the files, should I just link them on this post?
Much appreciated. Yeah you can post the .trans here or just send it to me, up to you.