• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
I've been playing these games (particularly eastern) for far, far too long now and this is far and away the greatest h game I've ever played. Absolutely perfection of the femc corruption/cg hunter genre. This circle's last two were among my favorites but this is next level, even for using the same gameplay template. All of you who are waiting for a translation to play are in for a treat.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I've been playing these games (particularly eastern) for far, far too long now and this is far and away the greatest h game I've ever played. Absolutely perfection of the femc corruption/cg hunter genre. This circle's last two were among my favorites but this is next level, even for using the same gameplay template. All of you who are waiting for a translation to play are in for a treat.
I played it for a bit, and overall it feels very similar to the other 2 games with the exception of the combat being far more complex (and even engaging in my opinion I liked it), and the setting.

Do you mind diving a bit deeper about what made you like it so much?

Also my apologies if this is not the appropriate thread for such a discussion.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Although all the previous games by this developer have a lot of similar events and the story is a little too long because of this, the corruption in his games is written, rarely, very well !
I'm looking forward to the translation of this game now more than any other.
But knowing how much text there was in previous games, I think the guy who does the ChatGPT + Manual translation will have already accomplished a huge feat.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Alright, port complete. That took longer than expected because the dev's editing involved things like making a character's stutter one letter shorter, so T++ recognized that as a completely new text box and didn't port, thus I had to replay phase 1 to make sure I didn't miss anything (I still probably did). In terms of content, there's a few extra scenes and things added that I also translated to keep phase 1 fully translated.

Note that I'll be using the release version for the time being barring any gamebreaking bugs (so far so good) because I ain't doing this shit a dozen+ times. The translation will definitely finish on the latest version since I'll have to play through everything again at the end anyway, but I may re-port it sooner than that if the bugfixes slow down.

TakumiShin

Jul 14, 2022
can someone help me with this error ? i have japanese locale on as for the debug log it saids that the settings version is not 1

ISOxoxo

Aug 18, 2017
Hey gang, currently sacrificing my GPU to GPT the hell out of this game, it simply has a staggering amount of content.
Going to some do minor fixes and tweaks but for the most part I don't really intend to do a proper translation but rather create a baseline for somebody else to iterate on.
Will post again when its done, might make it by next weekend or so, will have to see. :D

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I played the Japanese version using MTool. The combat mechanics are definitely a step up and can even be fun if you're trying to minimize collateral damage.

The hentai stuff, though, I feel is a step down from his previous game. Not a major one, but I do prefer the scenes and their mechanics in the Grace game. The male NPCs in Breasty have far less personality and individualism to them, with 90% of them being generic, interchangeable students and likewise about 90% of the game's events are just 'horny male students want to fool around with Chigusa.' There's also fewer repeatable events.

It's still a great hentai game and one of the best recent ones but I feel like the developer could've done more with the high school girl / magical girl setup.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Hey gang, currently sacrificing my GPU to GPT the hell out of this game, it simply has a staggering amount of content.
Going to some do minor fixes and tweaks but for the most part I don't really intend to do a proper translation but rather create a baseline for somebody else to iterate on.
Will post again when its done, might make it by next weekend or so, will have to see. :D
I'd honestly prefer it if people didn't MTL this as it's something I'm working on and have been for a few months now. Most community translators would probably just drop the project directly in response-- I don't think I'll do that because I don't have time to be spiteful, but I have a feeling it'll, at least for a while, negatively affect my motivation to work on this as opposed to my other projects that don't have English translations.

ISOxoxo

Aug 18, 2017
I'd honestly prefer it if people didn't MTL this as it's something I'm working on and have been for a few months now. Most community translators would probably just drop the project directly in response-- I don't think I'll do that because I don't have time to be spiteful, but I have a feeling it'll, at least for a while, negatively affect my motivation to work on this as opposed to my other projects that don't have English translations.
Could you explain your motivation then? I don't see how the existence of a MTL version (which is clearly inferior to a proper translation) would void yours or somehow make you not want to work on it? Especially in a dialog heavy heavy game like this. And just to say, if somehow everybody agreed to let you work on the translation, you then lose interest at some point, now there is nothing at all for the community to choose from. So I see it as a net positive for both the MTL and then later the proper version to exist.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Could you explain your motivation then? I don't see how the existence of a MTL version (which is clearly inferior to a proper translation) would void yours or somehow make you not want to work on it? Especially in a dialog heavy heavy game like this. And just to say, if somehow everybody agreed to let you work on the translation, you then lose interest at some point, now there is nothing at all for the community to choose from. So I see it as a net positive for both the MTL and then later the proper version to exist.
Often an mtl version discourages proper translators to work on a game for the fact that many people wouldnt bother to play the game a second time with the manual translation.
It's true that a manual tl is infinitely superior to mtl but many people simply dont have the patience to wait for a translator to finish its work so they play the mtl and call it a day.
And if you are a translator it can be very discouraging translating a game that you know most people wont play again or will be played by less people because of an mtl version.
Or at least this is my guess on the matter

borlios

Nov 1, 2020
MTL is dogshit and you can have the same exact experience using textractor alone, no need to spoil a games english reputation with a horrible translation. Also this is a text heavy game where the writing enhances the erotic nature, if the translation is shit, then the erotic impact is less.

Feb 11, 2021
I don't really have a big stake in this, so if its such a problem to have the MTL version, then I won't post it. I would rather see a proper translation made and give more people the chance then to experience it proper.
thank you, this game dev has wordy games that mtl dont do justice