RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Out of curiosity, I downloaded a full save for this game to browse the Recollection Room.

For those who might be interested, there are 2 possible love interests: a male classmate with Ayase herself, and a Breasty fanboy. Each has a dedicated H-event chain in the Recollection Room. I'd like to review the latter here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to think I almost decided to ignore this game because of its exhibitionist premise...

stonefred767 - For what it's worth, I do hope you finish your translation. What I've described within the spoiler is literally my fetish for a magical girl game.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Out of curiosity, I downloaded a full save for this game to browse the Recollection Room.

For those who might be interested, there are 2 possible love interests: a male classmate with Ayase herself, and a Breasty fanboy. Each has a dedicated H-event chain in the Recollection Room. I'd like to review the latter here.
And to think I almost decided to ignore this game because of its exhibitionist premise...

stonefred767 - For what it's worth, I do hope you finish your translation. What I've described within the spoiler is literally my fetish for a magical girl game.
If you have a full save, would you mind sharing or revealing where you found it? I've been fooling around with switches and such to get the gallery room to unlock, but no luck so far.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
If you have a full save, would you mind sharing or revealing where you found it? I've been fooling around with switches and such to get the gallery room to unlock, but no luck so far.
. Just scroll down a little and click on the big yellow button to open a MEGA link.

Be warned that this save data is for the initial release, so there could be issues with loading it on an updated version of the game.

Reactions: danielwain

Excelsoxls

Jan 31, 2022
stonefred767 hey pal, first of all, thanks for your hard work. I just discovered this game and got really interested by its premise, so I saw you are doing a translation for it.
What's the current status? About how much of the game's content is already translated?

First Star

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 3196955
Overview:
The evil tendrils of the Kaijin, a group of interdimensional invaders stretch out for Haramiya City!
Ayase Chigusa, an introverted girl attending the prestigious Haramiya Academy is one day scouted by Nyuru, a mysterious creature that creates Magical Girls who fight by converting their wishes into magical power!
...However, when the true nature of the deeply-held wish at the bottom of her heart is revealed, Chigusa's fate takes a turn for the absurd.
Her morals gradually become distorted, and her relationships with those around her take on a new face...
But what she loses there, she gains in the feelings of approval, liberation, and womanly satisfaction that blossom in her heart...
Will the future that awaits her be one of victory and hope, or depravity and ruin...!?
The story of a Magical Girl who engages in daily exposure and sometimes remembers to fight her Kaijin enemies begins here...!!​

Release Date: 3/22/2024
Developer:
Store:
Version: Release
Genre: Female Protagonist, Transforming Girl, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Outdoor Exposure, Shame / Humiliation, Orgy Sex, Gangbang, Virgin Female
Translation Status: 111/~1200 maps complete
Download (Translation Only):

The translator may have caused an error while translating the Map227.json file. The error was fixed when I replaced it with the original Japanese file.

Reactions: kurono02
Feb 17, 2018
I still really enjoy playing Grace lab now and then and I played it quite a bit even if the end chapters are still MTL so much of it was done proper translation that you know what it is meant to be said even if its all flustered by MTL.

this dev game are massive amount of text but with no MTL option on the outskirt of this its still in the "blue balls" stages for me but will def enjoy it when enough content is available for fap ;)

This one seem to have killed off the Grace lab translation however which in part is fine cause so much done and in other part :'( cause it was so close to finished lolll

Reactions: maquim01

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone, there is an uncensored patch for this game. Other games by this developer have such patches. If anyone has one, please pass it on
The other games were published in English by Kagura Games. The dev doesn't make the uncensor patches, Kagura does. Since this one hasn't been translated by Kagura, there's no such patch for this game.