• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Changelog for v0.352

-Fixed picking up the labcoat when returning to the secret lab in Blood Angels HQ
-Added Lucia Caldera's missing responses on the Medusa
-Changed Longbow passages to clarify what Lucius is doing outside
-Added a new category to the Mnemosyne Log - News
-Added a new article - The Price of Immortality

@muttdoggy

Reactions: DrackDrap

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Hey @Calor, thanks for the report, should be fixed now. Updated version: Edit: OP has been updated with the hotfix version

Reactions: AWolfe

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
@Kroximer

small bug.

In the bar after sex with the top choice if you go back to the laid menu you get. Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<button>>

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Game updated to v.0.375.

Changelog:
-Fix for Get Laid passage loop button
-Added Nymph news article
-Added Hub zone after Medusa mission (also accessible if the player doesn't accept the Medusa mission)
-Added location: Minerva's Den
-Added option to play Snowball (variant of Blackjack) to Minerva's Den
-Spelling corrections & passage tweaks

I’m especially interested in whether your old saves are working in this update, and if the game of Snowball is working properly, so if you could give me some feedback on that it would mean a lot.

The focus of the next update will be expanding on Minerva's Den location, and working on other faction locations where credits could be made, all accessible through your bartender - Cole.

Google Drive link:

I will notify the mods to update the OP, but until then you can use the link above.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Game updated to v.0.375.

Changelog:
-Fix for Get Laid passage loop button
-Added Nymph news article
-Added Hub zone after Medusa mission (also accessible if the player doesn't accept the Medusa mission)
-Added location: Minerva's Den
-Added option to play Snowball (variant of Blackjack) to Minerva's Den
-Spelling corrections & passage tweaks

I’m especially interested in whether your old saves are working in this update, and if the game of Snowball is working properly, so if you could give me some feedback on that it would mean a lot.

The focus of the next update will be expanding on Minerva's Den location, and working on other faction locations where credits could be made, all accessible through your bartender - Cole.

Google Drive link:

I will notify the mods to update the OP, but until then you can use the link above.
Old saves worked and the Snowball game is working properly

Reactions: Kroximer

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
All I get is "Error: the passage "Bar Hub 301 Medusa Done" does not exist" after the medusa mission both oading the autosave and going through from an earlier save.

Reactions: Kroximer

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
It seems that the Thief class had a wrong passage exit after the Medusa, should be fixed now.

Hotfix v0.376 Google Drive link:

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote