Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
What I from my quick testing playthroughs don't understand is - so far, there seems to be no way to increase "confidence", yet there's multiple ingame options that check and fail confidence (sit/lie on bed in prologue, talk to the blonde in the bar) with the amount of confidence available from the start. Is this intended? If so, that maybe should be explained a bit.

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
@Aeriys There is a "How to play" button that explains it all. Confidence is increased by using STR/AGI/INT skills successfully. The prologue has a fixed Confidence value that is meant to show both positive and negative results from attempted skill checks.

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone, sorry for the radio silence, I was on vacation for the past two weeks.

I have decided to continue working on the game since most of the feedback is positive, and honestly, I really enjoy writing this stuff. There is a little surprise in the works as well, hopefully you guys will like it.

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
The only complaint I have with this is that it just made me want more! Keep it up and this could end up being a great game!

Reactions: Kroximer

JJATH

May 2, 2017
It could be good to have some sandbox elements to the game. Just the make the game long lasting.

ijhtf

Dec 18, 2017
Please, make more of this. I'm bothering to post for the first time here to say it. This is good enough for me to throw money at.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Even rudimentary artwork to go along with the text would be nice. Unfortunately, there are too many unimaginative bastards like myself who will pass on text only :(

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Even rudimentary artwork to go along with the text would be nice. Unfortunately, there are too many unimaginative bastards like myself who will pass on text only :(
At least you're honest about it. XD

I've found that often times just adding visuals for the sake of having visuals actually causes more harm than good for the quality. When this happens you tend to get massively larger file sizes for images that are, at best, barely passable for the scene and/or characters described.

Now if someone wants to commission art specifically for the project, they'll get at least a little of my money once they've proven themselves.

Edit: Typo

Also I have PM'd Eoin about the link issue since it appears that a mod was the one that updated it and he's the mod that appears to have made the original post.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In this game cracking the second strain or what the hell is it?
No. Which you would have known if you had taken a few seconds to read this thread. Specifically posts #31 and #33 just above yours (#35). Please try to read threads before posting in them.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure why Cracking the Second Strain was posted. Reverted back to 1.2, deleted promote. You got your 1.2 back.

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Life has been kicking me pretty hard since August, so the v0.2 update is not as big as I’d hoped, but more stuff is on the way, and the next update should be much more substantial in terms of content.

Thanks to everyone who has played and commented on the game, I hope you will continue to do so, as all of your feedback means a lot to me.

Some of you have asked about a Patreon page for Rimhaven. That’s something I would like to do, but only when I get to the point where I’m certain that sizeable updates can be rolled out every month for those willing to support me.

Reactions: Zmeu
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote