Nov 1, 2018
Getting that 50k for the Institute job as soon as possible is vital. My money : 55200
Still no option to go do the job , still only option talking to Cole or getting laid . WTF ?

Reactions: Kroximer

Zazz

Apr 30, 2017
@Kroximer
First post on here and I have to say, what's been shown in this game so far is, imo, fantastic. I'm keen as all hell to see what's added with future updates, please don't let this game die. Only issues I really noticed were quite a few spelling mistakes (which I'd be interested in helping to fix wink wink), and a bug during the Medusa mission where trying to kiss Nora results in an error that caused me to be stuck on that page. I had to reload a manual save from right after the conversation with Big Alex's wife.

Also, playing Snowball has filled the hole in my being that online Pazaak used to fill.

Great proof of concept so far, excited to see where this goes. I honestly think that ModeSeven could make some fantastic art to go along with this game.

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Hey @Zazz, thanks, that's high praise indeed. I will fish out that Medusa mission bug, thanks for pointing it out. Spelling mistakes do tend to creep in, even though I'm mostly pasting from a text editor with a spellchecker, but I think that adding more content is the priority right now.

I'm glad you like Snowball, Pazaak was (obviously) the main inspiration behind it. :)

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Hey everyone,

Rimhaven Patreon page is launching in the first week of May, so if anyone wants to support the development, it would be much appreciated.

More info when the page launches.

Thanks

Reactions: Prevat and AWolfe

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
The Patreon page is online!

Thanks to everyone for the support, and be assured that I will still post regular public builds on this forum.

As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, you can contact me via dm here, or kroximer@gmail.com

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
many positive comments here about this game. i like the introduction. but i don't see any ingame pics which give me a better idea how the game looks. customizable characters are always welcome ^^

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Hey Pogo123,

The game is text only for now. The images you see in the OP are what it looks like in-game (though the UI is much better now since the amazing overhaul by recursionen). That said, I urge you to try it for yourself. Lots of people say they don't like text games, but there's something to imagination that no amount of perfect art could ever replicate since it's uniquely yours. The words are just a catalyst.

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Pretty good game so far, but I seem to have encountered one run-ending bit. When captured and taken to the hospital, and I have to escape, I cannot get through the west corridor. My stats are Str 4, Agi 4, Int 8. The doctor's coat doesn't help, and I cannot pass the Str or Agi tests, so there is no way for me to escape, from what I could tell.

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Okay, tried checking my inventory to see if there was a problem with the lab coat. Turns out, if you choose to go back for it without actually going into the secret lab first, it doesn't actually give it to you.

fuurin234

May 29, 2020
What a shame this was pretty interesting too.. I hope you'll come back to it or make a spiritual successor. (Of you're reading this after yeara that is)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote