Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
Text only, but that may change down the line. Words activate your imagination, and no two people will have the exact same image in their head when I describe what a character looks like for example, so you play a much bigger part in the experience than you think. That said, I'm open to hiring an artist as a Patreon goal some day, so that the supporters can decide if that's something they want.

Reactions: Gabaw and Frostling

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
@taler Can't really say, it's still quite an early version, I guess it depends on how fast you read, if you do sidequests and read lore articles, etc.

Reactions: Gabaw

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
I liked it well enough, but two things:
1) how do I change the text size, it's a little large for me.
2) how do I start a new game?

Reactions: Kroximer

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
You can change the text size in the browser using control (or command on a mac) and the + (really =) sign for larger or the - sign for smaller. those two keys are the ones next to the backspace key and NOT the ones on the Number Pad if you have one.

Please note that it will affect all text in the browser, so, once you are done, using ctrl (or cmd) and the number 0 will reset it to the default text size.

Another, less pleasant and significantly more time consuming, option would be to edit the HTML of the game and change all fount size references in the actual game code. I only list this for the sake of completeness.

Edit: For starting a new game, normally there'd be a button on the left hand side bar that would let you start over, but that does not appear to be the case here. You could potentially clear your internet cache, but I haven't tested that to see if it works. You can move the HTML file of the game to a new folder, and that should also let you start a new game, renaming the folder the HTML file is in i think might also work.

However there does not appear to be a way to start a new game from within the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and Kroximer

Kroximer

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2018
@Carnagie If you wish to start a new playthrough just "relaunch" the game, the automatic prompt should kick in asking you whether you would like to load the autosave or go to start (which is essentially starting over). The other solution is just to go into the save/load menu and delete your autosave so that when you relaunch the game, it will start from the first passage.

Last edited:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
So I played through this just a little while ago and wow, I'm pretty damn impressed. Starting up the game and the writing detailing the world has already gotten me immersed and I hadn't even gotten to the NSFW parts yet. I have to strongly commend that. The NSFW sections are also interesting to read and I hope that each encounter can remain unique and interesting to go through on multiple playthroughs. Great job on this Kroximer! I'll be eagerly anticipating the subsequent releases.

Calor

Jan 9, 2019
Possible bug or working as intended? Quite early in the game on a INT based char.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WAI or am I dumb? :) Very promising game otherwise!

Bawb

May 19, 2017
I very much enjoy text based games! I have yet to try yours, but I wanted to let you know that there are still some readers out there. Good luck with your writing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote