lalos541

Mar 28, 2018
I played several hours in which I ran into bugs and mistranslation. Items and names of npcs do not match

aaa222yyy

Nov 23, 2020
What the hell are the crystal turtles? Also what are the actual requirements to complete Qiqi's weapon? I'm missing blue crystals but I have no idea what those are

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
The translation is bad, go play the game and you will notice....
Can't play the game because the visual always dark like this,I don't understand what I must do if like this?I only can progress this far,the music still can heard but can't play the game at all & what the meaning of that thing I'd been marked with the yellow sign?Can someone give me explanation here?It's truly meet a dead end!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
What is female heroine aspect can anyone tell me who has played it before. Is partially finished female mc?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Can't play the game because the visual always dark like this,I don't understand what I must do if like this?I only can progress this far,the music still can heard but can't play the game at all & what the meaning of that thing I'd been marked with the yellow sign?Can someone give me explanation here?It's truly meet a dead end!
I recommend you to not play on phone, I already fixed this problem by using maldive choose canvas compabilties yet after I defeat first enemy I can't get out first area for some reason it erased collision to go next area so yep it seems developer petty enough to make filthy mobile gamer to not play this.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
I recommend you to not play on phone, I already fixed this problem by using maldive choose canvas compabilties yet after I defeat first enemy I can't get out first area for some reason it erased collision to go next area so yep it seems developer petty enough to make filthy mobile gamer to not play this.
I don't play this game on the phone but on PC

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote