Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Is the first demon boss supposed to defeat us? Easily winnable once you stun him though...

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Game doesn't seem complete and seems to be missing a lot of mid- late game stuff including main story, not fully translated even with mtl either

Last edited:

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Tell me, is it possible to choose the gender of the main character here, or will there still be a male protagonist here?
Judging by the screenshots, there is only a guy here, but the tags mislead me

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Tell me, is it possible to choose the gender of the main character here, or will there still be a male protagonist here?
Judging by the screenshots, there is only a guy here, but the tags mislead me
Male MC only. The tag is incorrect.

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
The art looks great, but the gameplay is so tedious. It's like developers made it especially to frustrate players, you cant even run in buildings.
Im gonna skip this one and wait for full save if someone ever have patience to play this. I stopped when I got first mercenary quest and had to get 15 things from randomly appearing enemies (who not always even drop the quest item).
I do get a feeling the whole game is made to appear to be like mmorpgs, with a lot of grinding.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Preview image: "Sounds like on the right side."

The hell?!

Also, that whole "This girl may need our assistance" when the whole town is on fire... GEE, you don't say?!

EDIT: I looked up the CG posted on another site. Potentially 19 scenes split across 55 images.... If this is all it has, then that's not worth at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Uranus_

Dec 13, 2019
:ROFLMAO:This title makes me laugh out loud,as a chinese learner,I thought the title said "inner world"?Li means "inside"or" inner" in chinese,this translate real something,I mean,something bad ass.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys I try to open this game with joiplay and the game is opening but once I press start and the game to the cinematic after game start and the screen is black any idea how to fix ?

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys I try to open this game with joiplay and the game is opening but once I press start and the game to the cinematic after game start and the screen is black any idea how to fix ?
use f5 and start new game again. Had also same bug.

Reactions: TaoKirito

wuxuguhupu

Mar 5, 2018
Is the first demon boss supposed to defeat us? Easily winnable once you stun him though...
The challenge is in defeating him with as little equipment as possible, since the equipment you use disappears after the fight. I've managed to beat him by sacrificing only a sword and a pair of shoes. The axe girl, supposedly, has a stun attack too, but the chance seems to be too low.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote