Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
So I actually own this game on Steam, and I use that cheat tool that you can install into RPGMaker games to make headway past the bugs. I've given the developer some advice on very blatant bugs that break the game and how to fix them, and he was so grateful he gave me 4 steam keys for it. Anyone want to own this game legitimately on Steam for free?

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
So I actually own this game on Steam, and I use that cheat tool that you can install into RPGMaker games to make headway past the bugs. I've given the developer some advice on very blatant bugs that break the game and how to fix them, and he was so grateful he gave me 4 steam keys for it. Anyone want to own this game legitimately on Steam for free?
I'll take a copy if the dev is even bothering to keep up development anymore

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
seeing alot of dicks with no tags that would suggest you sharing your women, can mc make clones?
Prostitution. I wish he could make clones. But if you look closer, those are different to one another.
I mean.. looking at dicks is only half the fun.. Balls are poorly drawn, tho.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I... am going to add this to my watch-list and then check it out again 1-2 years from now in the unlikely off-chance that it gets a translation that doesn't give me cancer just from looking at it...
I can't say if I were luckier than you for not getting cancer, or even less lucky for unlocking autism/aspergers and mild dyslexia.
Also, prostitution triggers a deep desire to commit some things.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I have used up all my keys. I'll still check out their updates, and if he gives me any more for any help I give him, I'll give them out again.

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
The DLC is just a translation. On a separate note, the new updates have added many new CGs, although some of them appear to be AI generated. The game is still very buggy, but the dev is also actively working on fixing these issues.
Here are the new CGs:

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Final/Completed tag need to be removed..
It's a great game actually except the translation and the auto save issue + also you cannot go everywhere and for that reason not finish or even continue with the quests.
There is also a lot of (coming soon) which makes no sense with the completed/final tag.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Isn't it funny how many of these 2-4 post accounts came to beg for free steam key, the moment you offered?
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ren124r567

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
You need to look for your own suitable teammates with girl QiQI. Through severe hammer, you will gradually turn from small mercenary to top mercenary on the mainland, buy own house to make delicious cooking, forge iron, create powerful equipment, talk with girls and realize their dreams to for their favors.​
Truly a man's dream

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well thing is there is alot of spelling mistakes and the event that is find qiqi you cant complete in questlog

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote