• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2219860

Overview:
“Return to LI World” is a humorous PRG round combat game with funny elements. In the game, you need to look for your own suitable teammates with girl QiQI. Through severe hammer, you will gradually turn from small mercenary to top mercenary on the mainland, buy own house to make delicious cooking, forge iron, create powerful equipment, talk with girls and realize their dreams to for their favors. However, it’s not easy to get their favors, as you are not good enough with current state!So, improve your power to combat with monsters and become the strongest man in the LI world!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-07
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: PPGamei -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2219880 View attachment 2219840 View attachment 2219841 View attachment 2219842 View attachment 2219843 View attachment 2219876 View attachment 2219878 View attachment 2219916 View attachment 2219917 View attachment 2219839 View attachment 2219918 View attachment 2219875 View attachment 2219919 View attachment 2219877 View attachment 2219920 View attachment 2219879 View attachment 2219921

*reads overview* ....

*reads again* ....

*knocks one back and reads again* ????

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I... am going to add this to my watch-list and then check it out again 1-2 years from now in the unlikely off-chance that it gets a translation that doesn't give me cancer just from looking at it...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
*knocks one back and reads again* ????
Basicly it says : you can form a party with the girls of your choice, then after ridiculous long grinding you can buy a house and live with them, then some more ridiculously long grinding is needed to fulfil their dreams to get favors from them. (dunno if it's actually sexual favors, it doesn't say, but we can hope, especially after all that grinding)
In the end you atleast will be the strongest man in LI world, so maybe at that point you can finally manage to keep your girls from getting their dreams fulfilled by several men at the same time, while you are busy elsewhere with ridiculously grinding...

Man, MTL is so hard sometimes....
But good luck with the game!

Reactions: Yamemai

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
No different then MTL tbh can't make head or tail what happen in the game the vampire fight also weird mc can just buff and kill him in a few hit when it suppose to be unwinaable fight from what i (can) decrypt the story

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
As far as I can tell the game isnt finished since it keeps saying throughout "coming in next version"
For instance trial 5 and 6 are not available.
Also I didnt find the prostitution or management aspects anywhere. Maybe theyre not in the game either?

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
As I understand it, the main character here is a man, why is there also a woman in the tags?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Why is this tagged female protag? Everything about it reads like it's a standard male protag harem/management game.
Bruh... look at the previews... there is no harem here XD harem is MC and LIs. when the LIs are being gangbanged and shared, that isn't harem... not even in the slightest. that be polygamy, and sharing/swinging.
Polygamy isn't harem for those that don't know, polygamy is everyone is in a relationship with multiple people, so a girl can have many girls/guys, just as the guy can have many girls/guys.

The harem term is Polygyny although it does mean married though. (One guy married to multiple women)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote