• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
One doubt, so most scenes are related to prostitutions rather than MC with girls? Because I dont like sharing my girls.
You playing the wrong game then.... like the previews have same if not more gangbang than solo... that should be a clear indicator to what this is... and that is assuming the solo is MC, one looks like MC could be peeping.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of those gangbang scenes were NTR (Netorare, and by subgenre Netorase).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB Decrypted the images, and checked it so others don't have to. And yeah I would say it has NTR (some look like MC maybe is imagining the scenes cause has a faded white border), also has rape, (the chick with blue ribbon be gangraped, which would be an NTR scene).

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
You playing the wrong game then.... like the previews have same if not more gangbang than solo... that should be a clear indicator to what this is... and that is assuming the solo is MC, one looks like MC could be peeping.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of those gangbang scenes were NTR (Netorare, and by subgenre Netorase).
Thanks for the clarification but damn such good potential of character arts are wasted :cry:.I could deal with a bit of MC clones but not NTR, seems like I am gonna avoid it.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know how to disable the godawful autosave in the game?

Yes it has an option to supposedly turn off autosave in the options... it doesn't do anything. So the game will save over your last save after anything you do - open and close menu... autosave, finish a fight... autosave, talk to a shopkeeper.. autosave, etc.

It means if you at any point are pondering something (such as buying a skill or not)... you need to save in 2 different slots, do what you want... and then if you decide against it you can still backtrack to the older save... whereas if you rely on just 1 save, you can never back anything.

Edit to add: Worse - if you die in a fight that leads to a "Game Over" screen... it will save over your last save at that point. so when you get back to the main menu... if you load your last save, you hit the infinite loop of Game Over -> autosave -> Main Menu. Absolutely dogshit design.
------------------

Also, is there anyway to gide the text box? I tried all the usual keys and none of them worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aneouz and Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
One doubt, so most scenes are related to prostitutions rather than MC with girls? Because I dont like sharing my girls.
No clue; could be a lose scene as well.

Anyways, personally, I wouldn't download the game.
Reasons:
1. It's a customized PRGmaker MV -- For some reason they took away the hold action key to fast forward text. And as others have mentioned, the Auto-save is buggy.
2. No on-screen enemies, so it's RNG encounters; tedious if you're trying to move maps, and though there are items to block it, it's step based [think pokemon's repel]
3. Got annoyed and decrypted the images, and there's only a couple h-scenes [around 2~6] for each heroine and about half of them are gang/multi
- Only decrypted the image folder

Being that the download is 2gb, that seems kinda odd imo.

wuxuguhupu

Mar 5, 2018
Undress before the first boss fight to prevent starting equipment from disappearing. Can't win without enough agility, but those boots are likely worth more than the money from the boss. Wish I could experiment more but the game hurts too much.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Regarding the female protagonist tag, do we get to choose the gender of the MC, or is the MC always a dude and you simply take control of the girls at various points?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020

Reasons:
1. It's a customized PRGmaker MV -- For some reason they took away the hold action key to fast forward text. And as others have mentioned, the Auto-save is buggy.
2. No on-screen enemies, so it's RNG encounters; tedious if you're trying to move maps, and though there are items to block it, it's step based [think pokemon's repel]
3. Got annoyed and decrypted the images, and there's only a couple h-scenes [around 2~6] for each heroine and about half of them are gang/multi

I had my doubts about most scenes being NTR and it seems like I was right and thanks for checking out. I started to lose interest in it when sir bobdillian mentioned about it I dont care whether half of the scenes are gangbanged based it is as good as having NTR in the game which I dont like and it seems like they released a buggy version which again takes away the fun of playing the RPG game, I suppose they will release a patch for it in future but my main reason was to play this game to enjoy the wholesome content and since it lacks of it I am not interested in it.:cry:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018

Reasons:

It appears that it's not prostitution or sharing, at least if the 1st multi-scene I came across is any indication - it's rape of one of the female character's that you can either allow to happen or prevent. Looking at the decrypted images they all show the same kind of look to them to me.... which means the scenes are either with MC only or rape we allow to happen.

Personally I'm also with you in regard to not downloading it. My main reason's are:

1. autosaving is terrible. It's even worse than I mentioned in my previous post - if you happen to lose in a fight and get a Game Over screen... yes, the autosave will over write your last save right on that "Game Over" screen (ie load it and you'll Game Over back to main menu... pffft). So you have to go back to an previous save if you happen to die.

So yeah, having to have 2 save's at all times when doing anything... is highly annoying. And if you forget, and happen to get stuck in a no win can't escape "Game Over" fight... well, hope your previous save wasn't too far back.

2. The RNG. Holy crap. You have at least 3 different types of treasure boxes... that you need keys to open, and what you get is random. Also you can get XP potions... and yep, the xp you get is random. I hate RNG crap.

3. Unless you want to be fighting every 2 seconds you have to spend heaps of gold on a consumable to avoid random battles. Without it you can at times take 1 step and get a fight... finish, take 1 step and fight. It makes getting anywhere an absolute slog.

4. If you love grinding... this game is for you. You need to grind guild missions over and over, to get the level and gear needed for the main story, then when they progresses... yep, you need to grind more level's and gear as the next area the story sends you has mobs 5+ level's higher than previous one. So constant grind, grind, grind.

Other minor points against it:

- Walk speed when in buildings in town is terribly slow
- Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
- MTL nightmare. It's better than some yes... but urrrg.
- If you get prompted to open a chest... always say YES... if you say no, you lose the chest and the auto-save will make sure you never get it back.
- So many things you can't just 'esc' out of to cancel the screen/window/option. (ie stuff in the Guild... talk to npc who will exchange coins, no way to cancel... can only select 1 out of 2 options, at which point I always got the 'no enough' msg as I didn't have any at the time)
- Do NOT use the Auto-assign option in the equip screen... it's absolutely not coded right.... and they do warn you about that. Still pffft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox and Yamemai

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Bruh... look at the previews... there is no harem here XD harem is MC and LIs. when the LIs are being gangbanged and shared, that isn't harem... not even in the slightest. that be polygamy, and sharing/swinging.
Polygamy isn't harem for those that don't know, polygamy is everyone is in a relationship with multiple people, so a girl can have many girls/guys, just as the guy can have many girls/guys.

The harem term is Polygyny although it does mean married though. (One guy married to multiple women)
Eh, even if they're unfaithful they could still be part of his harem, it's not like marriage is instantly dissolved when one side is unfaithful. Either way that's why I said harem/management and the main point of my first post was asking why there's a female protaganist tag on this.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote