Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! I suggest you visit his patreon.. his free builds are now going to be a few days behind the patreon releases.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Crashed after giving mom TP, reloaded and it worked. Crashed when giving towel. Has to be something in the coding for it to crash at certain spots be ok sometimes if reloaded?

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
He restarted and changed the name?

This guy is so confusing.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Ethan's Legacy changed name from my Legacy, and has restarted game style, to name but one, to me it just proves that the creator wants it to be good

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game was a clone of Corruption from the get go, competition is always good for the consumer so I am all for it. Name change don't matter as long as there is quality content.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Very few of anything is original days, once an idea is used it reduces the originality pool, sometimes something similar can be ascribed to the the same source unfairly which makes it even harder. Those who find a new potential are the genetors of whatever it is, I think it's actually harder in some ways for those who follow on because it has to be different to the viewers, buyers, etc while still being trapped within the cage of the original.
I think a good if chauvinistic description would be describing it like this;
The Originators are the Fathers, and those who come after are the Sons trying to break free of their Father's shadow.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So is this a total reboot? There seemed to be alot less content with the 2.2 update compared to earlier ones so really don't know what to make of this. Will probably give it a miss until it gets more settled.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He is using the old art assets but redoing the entire code from scratch. He used too many variables and instances and they created several conflicts and bugs as he was trying to program events for 2.3. So he's redone it in a way to avoid any FUTURE issues.
The game is now going to be called "Research Into Corruption" and a build with some xxx content should be out soon. What is available is nothing more than a proof of concept right now.
So when it's got a build that has some "good times", I will add it and change the name.

Reactions: jackkane and wep

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Well at least he had a lot of content before he came out ( Some games come out with a Demo and Bam nothing). Hell I like corruption games. They can be grindy ( I don't mind grindy as long as it makes sense).

U

User_10739

I get the same nightmare problem with this as Subliminal Corruption trying to enter my name. Fuck I hate RPGM!!!

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
right click deletes the letter mouse and left click adds.
One thing I can say about Boomer is he is trying to make a better game. I have worked hard with him as a Bug finder. He listens to his patrons and takes there suggestion to heart. I do not like The platform but the Boomer is trying. The main problem with the old game is it was getting off key and he was getting lots of complaints so hence the redo. There will be a lot better scenes and better flow with this game. Boomer does not share his images with me so can not elaborate but we do message daily. He is very upbeat and is working hard at Making a good playable game.

Reactions: muttdoggy

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
OK, could be me, but I can only spy on the mom and sis, help sis with homework and dishes? What should I do during the day? Just wait?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
In the game, that will be time for going outside the apartment and making money you will also be able to visit other girls apartment. Boomer lost a lot of this game in a computer problem He should update it in a few days.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Am I the only one creeped out by the bathtub picture? that way of turning her neck is nightmare material....

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes