Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rambulus

Nov 24, 2016
ok, i cant seem to play events after the first level of corruption, it only says " Chloe sink sence " i belive something is wrong there!! ( and no i didn't misspelled )

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
ok, i cant seem to play events after the first level of corruption, it only says " Chloe sink sence " i belive something is wrong there!! ( and no i didn't misspelled )
Nothing wrong, it is a placeholder. These scenes are going to be added in future.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
i see, still how do you get the peeing in the bathroom scene with mom?
If i remember right, the camera is your friend. Buy it and place it in the bathroom and check your phone app. You have different scenes at different corruption levels.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
first time posting links to stuff so if i fucked up somehow, let me know

Here you go guys, this build has the following changes :

A New game will be needed for these to take effect !

Save Game
- This build contains a Save Game from when the intro finishs.
A couple of people had issues with the create name, so his name is now Scott.
You can still start a new game and name the character if you wish to.

Memory leak fix :
-Added a plugin to clear the cache of pictures that kept building up and causing the game to crash.
Now every time you enter a new room they'll be wiped.
- This should stop the crashes... i hope.

Mothers Doorway Mirror scene :
- Fix her foot coming through the wall.

Sisters Room :
- Bed Scene
-- Removed, will remake and add in the next build.

Tweaks :
- Instead of blank text boxes inbetween some of the pictures i've put a
1 second delay there instead, no more unneccesry clicking.

Spy Cams :
- New overlay added, gives it more of a spy cam feel.
- Added 1 second intervals between pictures (Animated type style...)

Phone :
- Work Button now earns you £50.
- Work button now decreases corruption for all charaters by a random (1-25)

Inhibition stat :
- Removed for now, will find a use for it later in development.
(If anyone comes across text stating Inhibition can you let me know, it's supposed to be corruption now )

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
In all honesty he should've held off until he had a good chunk of content that wasn't a buggy mess to drop it on folks. Now it will just be an endless whack a mole effort on his part.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well another corruption game XD is another incest game right? Or i am wrong? I am search all incest game XD i wanna play all *.*

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I started playing it a few minutes ago. And I just can not understand it. Going to work makes you lose too many corruption points, what's the point? Things to buy cost quite a bit more or less 200 to 400 money. And work(beach) give you only 50!
Can anyone explain in brief what are the best steps to gaining and losing less corruption? Something else, when I click on the mother's room, I find no point of action. Only the diary work in mother room. I read the door thing, but if i click on the mother room, the door room is barely visible. If i click only the normal door, show me mother at the morror, but no corruption point are gained.

I just do not understand. I have mom at 20 corruption and sis at 18. I go to work and -.- mom - 6 and sis -7! Who the point to go to work if i lost 26 point with mom! and the same thing with the sis? I have to reload all the time the save file, to hope to lose less point all the time! Is frustrating! So some advice please?

Last edited:

Evis

May 4, 2017
I started playing it a few minutes ago. And I just can not understand it. Going to work makes you lose too many corruption points, what's the point? Things to buy cost quite a bit more or less 200 to 400 money. And work(beach) give you only 50!
Can anyone explain in brief what are the best steps to gaining and losing less corruption? Something else, when I click on the mother's room, I find no point of action. Only the diary work in mother room. I read the door thing, but if i click on the mother room, the door room is barely visible. If i click only the normal door, show me mother at the morror, but no corruption point are gained.

I just do not understand. I have mom at 20 corruption and sis at 18. I go to work and -.- mom - 6 and sis -7! Who the point to go to work if i lost 26 point with mom! and the same thing with the sis? I have to reload all the time the save file, to hope to lose less point all the time! Is frustrating! So some advice please?
I agree. The dev changed it in the latest build. For better play pleasure you need to play an older build for now. I assume he will change it back in the next build.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No point to play the game now. He's making it again from scratch.

Afternoon people.
I've decided to Re-work the game.
Adding a time system + More realistic Progression system.
(Adding this means redoing everything)

It'll be worth it i believe as this way only certain scenes will play at certain times of the day etc.

Also going to add some new locations, possibly a new Characters and some more indepth information regarding Auntie.

I'll get back to you guys with a update on the progress soon.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I'm not well versed in image quality or anything like that. Could someone explain to me if this game just has really big images, or does the dev just have lots of code laying around?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not well versed in image quality or anything like that. Could someone explain to me if this game just has really big images, or does the dev just have lots of code laying around?
It's the images themselves, most devs generally don't compress their images after rendering them. So they come out with an image that is several megabytes in size. On it's own, that's honestly not that much. But add a hundred images to your game, at 5mb a piece, and suddenly your game is half a gigabyte in size.

Reactions: veeral
U

User_10739

can you be more specific with the problem ?, ill try to help as much as i can
When I try and enter a name to play I get "TypeError undefined is not a function" for the last 4 versions even though that was said to be fixed in 0.1.4 the fixer.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
When I try and enter a name to play I get "TypeError undefined is not a function" for the last 4 versions even though that was said to be fixed in 0.1.4 the fixer.
ok good you had the same as me, so first things first, make sure java is up to date and then set compatibility mode to whatever os you are currently using (if youre using a mac, i cant help you there) so if you have windows 8 set it to 8 and so on, this is the solution i did, took me a while to figure it but yeah just let me know if i works for you

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes