Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kirz

May 24, 2017
Hello, i have 0.2.0 version, but i can´t play the game. When i open it, it always shows a white screen and stays in it like forever. Can anyone help me?
Sorry for the bad english...

Reactions: Halycon

habalababa

Sep 15, 2016
Ver 02.1

Change Log

- Edited the Plugin for the Mermory leak, should work a little better now.
- Fixed some of the scenes that kept playing when they should only be a 1 time event.
- Fixed some of the Animations / Click scenes (Let me know what i missed)

Added :

- Gallery now only shows pictures you've either Taken or Recieved.

Mothers Room :

-Afternoon
-- Desk
--- Scene 1 : 1 Corruption needed.

- Evening
- - Bed "Massage Scene"
--- Scene 1 : 1-65 Corruption needed
--- Scene 2 : 66- 110 Corruption needed
--- Scene 3 : 110 + Corruption needed

OverView :
-Morning
-- Doorways
--- Mother Mirrior Scenes (All Levels) 1, 85, 175, 235, 300
--- Chloe Mirrior Scenes (All Levels) 1, 85, 175, 235, 300

Reactions: luca and dussalant

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ver 02.1

Change Log

- Edited the Plugin for the Mermory leak, should work a little better now.
- Fixed some of the scenes that kept playing when they should only be a 1 time event.
- Fixed some of the Animations / Click scenes (Let me know what i missed)

Added :

- Gallery now only shows pictures you've either Taken or Recieved.

Mothers Room :

-Afternoon
-- Desk
--- Scene 1 : 1 Corruption needed.

- Evening
- - Bed "Massage Scene"
--- Scene 1 : 1-65 Corruption needed
--- Scene 2 : 66- 110 Corruption needed
--- Scene 3 : 110 + Corruption needed

OverView :
-Morning
-- Doorways
--- Mother Mirrior Scenes (All Levels) 1, 85, 175, 235, 300
--- Chloe Mirrior Scenes (All Levels) 1, 85, 175, 235, 300
Apparently this update is lacking some files. When I try to activate any of the new scenes I get an error of some missing files in "pictures" folder.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I think i found an issue

I just downloaded (0.2.0 + bugfix and applied it)
I go through the morning (get 2 scenes) and then work
Afternoon : work
evening : hug scene lunge + dinner table scene

After this, i dont get anything.
And every time i go into kitchen in the evening, i am unable to leave. The mouse changes when i hover over the kitchen sink but clicking there does nothing. And clicking on the 'home' button at the bottom right corner of screen also does nothing.

If I just skip out and skip by going to work, nothing happens and I cannot see anyone anywhere at home.

This is my first time playing this game so I must be missing something.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I think i found an issue

I just downloaded (0.2.0 + bugfix and applied it)
I go through the morning (get 2 scenes) and then work
Afternoon : work
evening : hug scene lunge + dinner table scene

After this, i dont get anything.
And every time i go into kitchen in the evening, i am unable to leave. The mouse changes when i hover over the kitchen sink but clicking there does nothing. And clicking on the 'home' button at the bottom right corner of screen also does nothing.

If I just skip out and skip by going to work, nothing happens and I cannot see anyone anywhere at home.

This is my first time playing this game so I must be missing something.
You're not missing something. It happens to my game also. It's a bug (I already posted it on Patreon).

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You're not missing something. It happens to my game also. It's a bug (I already posted it on Patreon).
First time playing this also, started new with 2.1 and can't trigger any of the new scenes that are mentioned. Corruption for all three is in the 50-63 range.

Only scenes I seem to get are Aunts couch in the afternoon, sister room in afternoon, mom kitchen in the evening and mom/sis with either bath towel or bath sink in the mornings.

The diary updates in their rooms but that's it. The first thing that happened after the intro was the dinner scene in the dining room, but no one ever went to watch TV afterward. Mom said it was nice for me to sleep there instead of sis, and I did see mom and sis in the doorways for the first time the game launched, no option since.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well this was a fucking waste of time and bandwidth.
When I do the dinner scene the picture stays in the foreground, making the game unplayable.
Nothing else triggers for me. (Already did their rooms in the morning and the hug scene)

How can you overlook those bugs literally in the first 2 minutes of gameplay. This was not tested at all.

U

User_10739

Well this was a fucking waste of time and bandwidth.
When I do the dinner scene the picture stays in the foreground, making the game unplayable.
Nothing else triggers for me. (Already did their rooms in the morning and the hug scene)

How can you overlook those bugs literally in the first 2 minutes of gameplay. This was not tested at all.
At least you got the 2 minutes... Deleting the 5 non-working versions from my pc and vow to never come to this thread again.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just wait for the next Corruption update, and maybe in 2-3-7 updates this game will get it's shit together.

qwe987

Mar 3, 2017
This game sucks donkey dick. Huge file size for almost no content, and the little content that exists is just recycled HoneySelect art, not to mention you can't even tell how to access most of the content without a guide. Terrible English, even the smallest of details are bad, like the dev just put his own nickname as the surname of the main characters, what kinda fucking stupid name is John Boomatica? This game is not even worth pirating

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated. Hopefully this fixes all the issues.
There's now a low-res images ver which reduces the file's size to 663MB, check it out.

PS: I really don't recommend playing this game..

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have a genuine question (really I have no idea). Is it hard with renpy create an update release. I mean only with the new images and the update version of the files with the actual code? Because 2 gb every day for few more images is madness IMHO.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes