Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
='( Every time I download the latest version there's a problem about data corruption. (It didn't happen with the first version of the game)

Kuroda

Apr 28, 2017
Many of us has play corruption, so all expect something of that level, but many has say is too soon to judge and maybe become something in the same level or no because have only two builds now, for the 3 or 5 build maybe can see something good or something bad

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
sooo i kinda like these kind of games and it seems many people are saying this is the same as a corruption game but with less content say could anyone tell me what game it is you are referring to ? if i just type corruption in google that wont really give me a specific game
There is a game called corruption by mrc just search mrc on this site and it will come up

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Did you use mega? I tried megadownloader and it missed a few files.
So I used the regular mega link through mega and it downloaded fine. If you keep having issues, drop a line at his patreon. He's planning a larger update in a couple days anyway.
It seems like we're having issues and weirdness with MEGA the last couple of weeks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated with 0.1.3.
Downloaded with MegaDownloader AND normal ole MEGA.
Both versions extracted correctly after fully downloading.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Really? Could be one of the plugins he used? It plays similar to Cohabitation. It's a modded RPG Maker MV. You don't walk at all. You click on the rooms. Not sure what to say to help since it works on my system.
Could go to his patreon and ask about the specific error?

U

User_10739

Really? Could be one of the plugins he used? It plays similar to Cohabitation. It's a modded RPG Maker MV. You don't walk at all. You click on the rooms. Not sure what to say to help since it works on my system.
Could go to his patreon and ask about the specific error?
Downloaded 0.1.1 as well, same thing. The only thing I found on his patreon was somebody with that problem saying it was a java update issue. Java??? doesn't make sense to me.
How about you start a new game and do a quick save and upload it so we can test if the rest of the game will work. (plz)
Just name the character Dick or some other generic name...

Last edited by a moderator:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
OK

Sister room - clicking on bed give pantyshot scene
Sister room door - more corruption more nudity to masturbation
Mother room door - more corruption more nudity to masturbation
Spy cam toilet(mom/sister?) - more more corruption more nudity to masturbation
Kitchen - mother wetshirt when washing plates
Toilet - take toilet paper - mother scene
Lounge - coach mother scene

Mother room/changing room/bathroom ?
Mother and sister room: click diary for progression
Bathroom: take towel
Changing room: click on mirror

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I really like the way the game is going. It is creating a different experience from corruption[mrc].

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Here is my save file that has 999999 money and all the cam you can get at this time...
so you can corrupt the family the way you want it.

U

User_10739

nope, I guess it is not going to happen...

Incidentally 0.1.4 bugfix is out and is supposed to address my issue, however I can load the included save, browse mom & sis's room however anything else I attempt gives me a "TypeError undefined is not a function"

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes