Dozer

Jul 3, 2017

Hello Patrons and Non-Patrons!

Reached 50% progress! So I decided to make this post public as I just recently realized that I have Non-Patron followers while messing with the Relationship Manager here, I'm slow like that. Anyways, my absence during the past 2 weeks is due to me going out of town to go to my grandparent's place before summer ends and the other is just me catching up with the renders and such. Tarakis even messaged me about that lack of posting. 50% means that Fiona's scenes are partly done and I'm about to finish Priscilla's. Basically...
  • 50% - 70% would be Priscilla's scene progress.
  • 70% - 80% is the writing/coding polishing work.
  • 80% - 90% is finishing touches like rendering a new scene or so based on the finished writing, post-processing, music and sound, and other minute details.
  • 90% - 100% would probably alpha and beta testing for bugs. I'll be messaging patrons for that.
For those who are just now seeing this, Weekend Updates is basically a summary of my weekly development time on the game and also forces me to to finish certain tasks weekly and guilt me to stop procrastinating. That's pretty much it.

Cheers,
Polyrotix

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
At 1st I thought that the vibrant orange hair was a bit much and not believable as natural......was proven wrong today, we hired a cute little red head at work...maybe not as vibrant but pretty damn close....red heads....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
At 1st I thought that the vibrant orange hair was a bit much and not believable as natural......was proven wrong today, we hired a cute little red head at work...maybe not as vibrant but pretty damn close....red heads....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I envy you, here where i live i've never seen a natural redhead, by the way, is yours a natural or it just looks natural?

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
All natural...freckles and all:heartcoveredeyes:
Shes a sweetheart too...kinda feel bad looking at her ass as she walks away...XD
Are you married or something? 'Cause if you're not, then it's ok to give a glimpse at her ass

Mark17

May 15, 2017
qP4xO3g.jpg

Hello There!

First things first! If you were wondering why I didn't put up a Weekend Update for the last 2 weeks or so, it isn't anything personal or whatnot but I was just lazy to put one. Saying "I've rendered, written the story, and coded this week" every week seems to lack any substance of sort because it's just that. So, I might do a big general update bi-weekIy or something like other devs do. The weekly grind often starts with me making renders based on the story drafts I wrote but later on I'll probably polish that draft more and expand the story further or I might replace it entirely. Which is unfortunate sometimes because I have some renders that was based on the initial draft. Fortunately, only a few of them were scrapped. Coding on the other hand is a little tedious now due to the addition of the inventory system and the image mapping unlike the first one which was purely linear.

Anyways, the writing/dialogue for both Priscilla and Fiona are complete but needs more polishing. It was really fun writing them. Each route is composed of 7 quest scenes ranging from simple conversation to a fetch quest and both of them combined is 14 quest scenes total. The end route being the lewd scenes. Fiona's route explores more on the history of her family and her relation with the MC's parents while Priscilla's route explores her history with the MC, the former one. Both gives a deeper context to their relation with the MC and the lewd scenes that follows and not another "Oh shit, that huge cock is huge. I better drop my panties to fuck him." plot device. I'm not saying my writing can win the Pulitzer prize but I do love some build up for the lewd.

Currently, I'm crunching my ass now for a release by the end of August even if its just an alpha one for playtesting. The bottleneck right now are renders for Priscilla's quest and coding afterwards. Initially, I wanted the scenes isolated to the house but during the writing for Priscilla, I put myself in a tough spot to render 4 new locations because her story involves dragging you around the town to "recover your memories". Basically, that's what happened for the past few weeks and if I don't post a Weekend Update this week or next, you now know the reason why. For the $5+ Patrons, I'll post the GUI and Inventory screen later this week and for the $10+, I'll post 2 images that are part of the Secret Scene.

Also, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO MY CURRENT PATRONS AND FORMER PATRONS! You have my gratitude from the bottom of my heart. Your support for this project in the past few months is honestly one of the greatest motivator for me to keep doing this. Thank You! To the former high tier patrons who have donated this past months, the freebies and bonuses for the 0.02 update still stands for you.

Cheers,

Polyrotix

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
So far this is an amazing game the graphics are amazing an the story is just amazing keep up the awesome work i can't wait to see what the future updates hold for this game, i really hope that it is not discontinued like most of the games on this site that would be very disappointing.

Reactions: Mark17

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good thing i'm old and have nothing to do..the wait isnt bugging me..AT ALL...did that look honest? :p

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hello There!

First things first! If you were wondering why I didn't put up a Weekend Update for the last 2 weeks or so, it isn't anything personal or whatnot but I was just lazy to put one. Saying "I've rendered, written the story, and coded this week" every week seems to lack any substance of sort because it's just that. So, I might do a big general update bi-weekIy or something like other devs do. The weekly grind often starts with me making renders based on the story drafts I wrote but later on I'll probably polish that draft more and expand the story further or I might replace it entirely. Which is unfortunate sometimes because I have some renders that was based on the initial draft. Fortunately, only a few of them were scrapped. Coding on the other hand is a little tedious now due to the addition of the inventory system and the image mapping unlike the first one which was purely linear.

Anyways, the writing/dialogue for both Priscilla and Fiona are complete but needs more polishing. It was really fun writing them. Each route is composed of 7 quest scenes ranging from simple conversation to a fetch quest and both of them combined is 14 quest scenes total. The end route being the lewd scenes. Fiona's route explores more on the history of her family and her relation with the MC's parents while Priscilla's route explores her history with the MC, the former one. Both gives a deeper context to their relation with the MC and the lewd scenes that follows and not another "Oh shit, that huge cock is huge. I better drop my panties to fuck him." plot device. I'm not saying my writing can win the Pulitzer prize but I do love some build up for the lewd.

Currently, I'm crunching my ass now for a release by the end of August even if its just an alpha one for playtesting. The bottleneck right now are renders for Priscilla's quest and coding afterwards. Initially, I wanted the scenes isolated to the house but during the writing for Priscilla, I put myself in a tough spot to render 4 new locations because her story involves dragging you around the town to "recover your memories". Basically, that's what happened for the past few weeks and if I don't post a Weekend Update this week or next, you now know the reason why. For the $5+ Patrons, I'll post the GUI and Inventory screen later this week and for the $10+, I'll post 2 images that are part of the Secret Scene.

Also, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO MY CURRENT PATRONS AND FORMER PATRONS! You have my gratitude from the bottom of my heart. Your support for this project in the past few months is honestly one of the greatest motivator for me to keep doing this. Thank You! To the former high tier patrons who have donated this past months, the freebies and bonuses for the 0.02 update still stands for you.

Cheers,

Polyrotix

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and Krull

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@Mikedazz1 honestly all that criticism for your game was too much imho; maybe some (few) dialogues were just a bit long, but I found everything useful to understand the lore of both the worlds of the mc, virtual and real one. I understand that such a game is not a play and fap, but hell, for once someone publishes a good story with nice renders, why can't we enjoy it? We've plenty of games which allow us to get lewd right after the first scene after all... so keep it up man!

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
@Mikedazz1 honestly all that criticism for your game was too much imho; maybe some (few) dialogues were just a bit long, but I found everything useful to understand the lore of both the worlds of the mc, virtual and real one. I understand that such a game is not a play and fap, but hell, for once someone publishes a good story with nice renders, why can't we enjoy it? We've plenty of games which allow us to get lewd right after the first scene after all... so keep it up man!
friend @Kite80 the game is really not mine is the @Polyrotix and I would like to make a game like this regards

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Aug 1 at 9:20am
Hello There!
Currently, I'm crunching my ass now for a release by the end of August even if its just an alpha one for playtesting.

Reactions: rKnight and Jude6
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes