U

User_633486

man that is WAY too much text and WAY too much time to get to anything even remotely interesting imo

Nemaca

Mar 31, 2018
@siegelord Polyrotix, is that you ? Back to tinfoil, what if the MMO world is the real one and the real one is the simulation ?
@supermanz95 Dear Lord, no!
While I could probably eventually come up with and proof-read a somewhat similarly complex story, I couldn't code a line to save my life, much less add pictures and renders to it!
I'm drooling for that heavy armor, I so want that in a game, so I can upgrade it, etch it with runes, insert super-gems in it, build modules and upgrades for it, level it up and make it a fully fledged 10 Star Uber-Epic Living Ultronic LEGENDARY ./ArMoR\. Oh, did I say that out loud?!?
Anyway, I'll take it as a compliment, mate:)
P.S. And I just noticed that I've got my other account logged on my laptop... siegelord. Oh well.

U

User_633486

gonna give this one another shot and just use the save that someone posted already in this thread and see what happens

U

User_633486

i might give the next release a shot but man all the shaky screens and text walls gotta go

Mark17

May 15, 2017
w5sgGDe.jpg

Wow today he's posted alot things and updated us about the game
Edit: Could someone share, please!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
You really can not hide Sword Art Online and Log Horizon as a reference ..
If considered as a 3d love novel ,this would be the basic path of this target audience ..
Although the author comments sympathy for Japanese Light Novels, but the music and layout reminds more of something French .....
The prologue was a bit long (but we're comparing it to erotic game novels)
One of the mysteries of the story will be, where the boy's mind went, is hidden there in a corner of the brain, or in the net .. or will want to go back throughout history (it's all an illusion of someone in a hospital). .
And the old me try to go back to the old job and see the old life, and prove who he is to old friends .. (and discovering who they really are)
As 3d comix XXX, the format works very well, the characters and rendering are well made .....but as an erotic game, the author will need to be a bit more daring in erotic, and less methodical .. (without being inconsistent in history)
Thanks for the fashion of casual gaming!!!

You can ignore all comments and do something only yours, but unfortunately patreon does not work like this .. (criticism can be very destructive and will have to live with them too)
I believe that success lies in keeping something original and accepting suggestions (a balance between the two)
Maybe 0.02 is more difficult than the first part .. let's see how the author fits .. And good luck in the project!

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes